Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Hi Mike,

I dont have access to skype here at work. Are we still waiting for an entry for gpp & eur? I just didnt want to miss it if you’ve given it out already.

Thanks!

Hi Mike,

Following your trade signals recently but the most recent ones one EU and GU stop-lossed.
Any idea if you post a signal now, how long is it valid for if the price is still between SL and TP but nearing SL?
Thanks!!

Hi Mike,

I too took a trade following your signal this am Buy gu sl 1.5667 tp 1.5973

Is this trade still valid or should I close it

Thanks

Long gbp/usd sl: 1.5646 tp: 1.5970

entry price was 1.5672

Opps I quess your latest tweet just answered my question

Hi,

Signal just came - please read latest post :slight_smile:

Perfect, thanks Mike! And we’re still waiting for an entry for eur/usd too right?

Hi Mike,

I would like to add you on Zulu - but I cannot find you - what is your trader name?

Also - we can subscribe to your signals - starts with $1 for 1 10 days or so then $100 per month? Think its up to you.

A good way for you to earn off your signals.

Regards,
Sean

Hey Mike - I missed the entry point for gbp/usd which is at 1.5660 area. What should I do? Should I just enter now or do you think the price will come back to that area?

Hey Mike - I missed the entry point for gbp/usd which is at 1.5660 area. What should I do? Should I just enter now or do you think the price will come back to that area?

Hi Mike thanks for everything,i signed up to twitter and received your signals for yesterday (monday)however in my country i am not able to get twitter on my mobile,therefore i have to watch twitter via the web all the time to get your signals.
May i ask are you trading only through the european and US sessions,also when giving signals do you wait for the candle to close on the 1-4 hr charts if so i can veiw my charts every hour,if not then i would then have to watch the pc all the time.
Keep up the great work it means a lot,as i have not had a great time thus far in forex
Best Regards
N.B Mike i have been to your website and i see that the tweet messages are there so i have subscribed to to your website where i will get a email when a new post shows up,because on my email i have a alert when a new email is received lets see.
Donation on the way…
GBPUSD looking good from yesterday (monday)

Hello Mike, I found out about this thread and it seems really good. I haven’t had a chance to try out your signals yet since I am always on the go but I have mobile connection. How may I follow you on twitter or if somebody else who knows Mike’s twitter can tell me.
Thank you very much, your generosity is much appreciated!

Mikes twitter is prosperityfxpro
Regards

Thank you!

So far we have had 2 pips drawdown (maximum) and 70 pips profit (floating, maximum). :smiley:

As always, wait for the next entry.

Hi Marc,

It is my pleasure.
I trade London and most of New York sessions.
Trades can come at any time, although you can generally enter on the hour turn after the signal and place your stop 10 pips below the previous candles low.

Wishing you the very best in your forex trading,

ProsperityFXPro

Hi Mike thanks for the reply,i look forward to making pips with you,however i can only follow you on twitter via the web as i cannot get twitter on the phone in my country.
I see that the tweets are posted on your website however they are delayed is there any way to get them onto your site after you post on twitter,or can you suggest anyways that i able to get a email from twitter after you tweet,as i,m new to this service,
I KNOW i,m a pain but i would really like to follow you trades without sitting in front of the pc all day
My emails get alerts when received.
Best Regards
Marc

Hi Marc,

I believe you can subscribe to this thread and babypips will email you whenever I update the thread with a signal.

Best wishes,

ProsperityFXPro