Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in my post here on babypips and for your kind words.

ZT have a requirement whereby 31 authorised trades must be executed on the platform in order to be listed as a provider. I am currently at 29 and have 2 positions open long on GBPUSD from last week and this week that once closed should fulfill my requirement. There is a way to search ZT using my id no. but I really do not know how this is done, and I would not want to upset and babypips forum moderators by posting anything that might be seen as advertising. Please use your discretion. I am grateful that I am able to help others through this thread on babypips and I would not want to jeopardise it in any way.

I wish you the very best success in your forex trading,

[I][B]ProsperityFXPro[/B][/I]

Hi guys,
I just saw on Mike’s website that you went on another trade 2 mins ago on EU,
can you give some details please? like entry, SL and TP.

i dont have acess to twitter or skype here… :frowning:

good luck to all

Hi Costa,

Reason is it was a different type of entry.

Entry Price was 1.3133
SL is 1.3120
TP will be announced.

Hope this helps.

ProsperityFXPro

It does help, thx
I got in with 1.3143
Sl 1.3119

Thx for everything, i just have to ask you if you can please announce the TP here on babypips, since i cant get to the other websites for the moment.

Now we’re entering the buy EU is is ok…
THANKS

Hi again,

I will Costa,

I will endeavour to place all trade details there on babypips asap.

Got some profits with that spike :wink:
closed my position at 1.3175 got a few pips and now im back in at 1.315…

i had to take advantage of that spike i had a feeling it would probably come down again…

THERE IS A SITUATION OCCURRING ON EURO WHERE BOTH BULLS AND BEARS ARE HAVE READON TO BE ‘RIGHT’. IT IS AN UNUSUAL SITUATION. HOWEVER, WEIGHING EVERY FACTOR UP - I WILL STAY WITH THE TRADE. A POTENTIAL LOSS WILL BE SMALL. A POTENTIAL GAIN WILL BE BIG. EITHER WAY. I WILL LEARN HOW TO ACT UPON SUCH CIRCUMSTANCE IN THE FUTURE WHIHC WILL REPEAT ITSELF. SO I AM STAYING LONG, MY SL IS 1.3120 . NO TP yet.

Hi Mike,

I can see you are busy so will be brief. Your explanation for the stop-outs did indeed make sense. As you say the risk of a drawdown of a few pips was worth taking in view of the potential for a major gain. And so it proved subsequently!
Many thanks for taking the time to reply. Am watching developments unfold with interest. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

newpipseeker

HI Mike, any change to GU? Hope it wont follow the likes of EU, otherwise 100+ pips down the drain as the TP is 1.5970.
Still a long long way to go…maybe drag on till next week. Is it still valid for so long?

Thanks

Still valid :slight_smile:

Any idea of what we should do with the EU long? I’m still in it.

Due to an oncoming countertend on gu - joining eu from yesterday - I closed out two long positions. one from monday and one from last week. Profits were approx 160 pips and 270 pips.

I am taking countertrend trades on my personal account but not signalling them - not right now anyway.

Anyone trading now should be aware that the overall trend is bullish, but we are countertrending and so bearish for the shorter term.

These are the last two trades on gbp/usd that i closed out earlier this morning as explained to the group. Approximately 270 pips and 160 pips profits respectively. Pfxp

Either release it Trick or place a decent protective stop

Hello everyone,

Mike can you tell the email adress from which your blog sends emails? im following but i dont get the emails maybe their getting blocked by the spam filter, i probably need to add your blogs address to my contacts.

Thx

I don’t know - I’m new to blogging. Have you checked your spam filter?

Yes, i have other messages there but not from your blog, anyway i think i may have found a solution, i added the confirmation email adress to my safe contacts, if the mails come from that adress i should be fine now.
Lets wait and see :slight_smile:

Ps: 2 bad tweeter doesnt send SMS to Portugal… i should have been in Iraque or in the Republic of Congo or something… because they can receive… no Portugal or Spain… :slight_smile:

I will wait for your signals that is the reason i sign up for

hello mike

I just follow your thread here last two weeks ago …You so cool man !! love it…Small loss but huge pips made !! :)) I just add you in my skype contact to learn more.
Enjoy your weekend :slight_smile:

Thanks
Cyril