Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

As discussed in more detail with the group, EUR/USD reached its TP of 1.2457 TO THE PIP during the last Asian session.

This TP was set on 23rd May while I was on vacation and so the entries we had this week were on 28th May at 1.2616 and on 29th at 1.2570.

NB. In actual fact the precise target was 1.24567 as I have 5 decimals on EUR/USD on my trading platform. THIS in fact was the precise target and was hit TO 1/10th OF A PIP.

Precision is of utmost importance.

M

Just completed a short bearish move on EUR/USD from 1.2452 to 1.2384 for 67 pips profit

More GBP/USD continuation shorts now:

3 shorts at price levels:

1.5514 and 1.5519 and 1.5525

NB. My Stop loss is 1.5547 for these.

Target for now is 1.5315

M

Eur/usd summary: Shorts at 1.2427 and 1.2422 current stop loss at 1.2451 current target 1.2339

m

If you have been following the group on twitter and skype you will know that we have had numerous entries short on both pairs today. Here is a screenshot I managed to take before I took some profits early due to the ‘early profit taking’ warning.

Absolutely outstanding work! Following you on Twitter and also got all three trades on the euro, couldn’t believe it when they hit profit target. Still in on the GBP/USD which are both in profit still having taken half earlier in the day with regards to your tweet. All the best and i look forward to following you in the future.

Hi I’m very interested in following you and hopefully learning something , how can I recieve your trade ideas?? And how do I find you on twitter thanks

Be careful - take a look at prosperityfx on Zulu trader - his performance leaves a lot to be desired. One swallow doesn’t make a summer.

BB

Cheers I’ll look into it , can you recommend anyone?? I’m completely new to this so lots to learn

screenshot showing penultimate closed-out at target gbp/usd trades

Hi Jjch,

Thanks for reading my post.

Please ask another member here how to get access to my trading room and free forex trading signals - I cannot explicitly state this here as it may be deemed as advertising. Alternatively, please read previous posts where I believe this questions has been answered many times.

Wishing you the very best in success.

M

RESULTS:

In particular I would like to draw your attention the the top 3 trades - these have been running the longest and have brought in the most pips.

M

Very well done prosperity - not just you’re top 3 trades but a whole bunch of them wow !!!

What’s really impressive is that you’re draw down was -27 in order to hit +395 pips - that’s exceptional in anybody’s book and deserves congratulations; just be a tad careful your 3rd from to trade was placed within 15 secs of your top trade and hence was not issued as a signal.

I sincerely hope you’re able to maintain a level of consistency and rank within the top 20 as clearly youre very capable.

BB

Look at the thread “Zulu trade followers beware”

Come back to me if youve any questions :slight_smile:

I’m more than happy to pass on what I’ve leant.

BB

Green arrow is the target.

All other colours are entries.

M

Mike: Am I assuming correctly that you are neutral the market and awaiting for new signals? I am just going by the above chart and your spread sheets posted above. If not could you update me of your latest signals so that I can follow, going forward?
Thanks
Dave

Yes David - I am neutral and awaiting new signals.

Best wishes,

M

Dave you can also find prosperityfxpro on Zulu trader.

BB

Gbp/usd sell at 1.5382 with stop loss 1.5408

2nd sell gbp/usd @ 1.5383
3rd sell gbp/usd @ 1.5382