Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

4th sell 1.5388

We entered long on gbp/usd at 1.5415 at 9am gmt today and long on eur/usd 1.2464 at 9.25am gmt. Eur/usd stop loss is 1.244 target 1.2612 and gbp/usd stop loss is 1.5395 target 1.5572

Hi Mike,

Can I ask why you have created a new Zulu account ?

To track progress of the NiuniaFX trading system.

M

Hi mike,

Nice trading today
ur the best BOSS :wink:

thx mike, :35:

for the great eu gap trade - it was working like a sniper.

i appreciate a lot your help.

best regards and continue this work,

as

Hi mike, your signals are accurate. Especially today’s trade signal on eur/usd, really you are great.

Thanks for making all of your followers wealthy!!!

Regards
Nathan

I am humbled and express my deepest appreciation for your comments and those of our team members.

I have placed a summary of todays trends entries, results, and live messages on my blog for you to view.
Here are some snippets, although I am not sure how well you will be able to see the details:

Yesterdays GU and EU shorts worked out really well. I have been trading live with the signals for about a month now and really impressed.
Mike, One question if I may… I am currently going through the Nison candlestciks material and would like to know what emphasis you place on candle formations? Do you monitor them and then confirm with indicator indicators, S/R? or something different?
I am interested in learning as I go with your signals and any pointers would be much appreciated

Thansk again you have helped to get my account going north again :slight_smile:

Hi Alex,

Do not learn the patterns in order to memorise them - that is of limited use. Learn them IN CONTEXT of the market and other indicators you use - such as those you mentioned. Work on a synergistic blend of variables that offer you a trade and then refine, refine and refine it until you understand what to do in every single scenario the market may throw at you.Go slow, keep your mm to a bare minimum until YOU are confident in what you are doing. You will know this is the case when you completely stop worrying every time you pull the trigger. You will have a FEELING of CERTAINTY!

That is when you have arrived!

Best of luck, and thanks for the feedback.

M

Hi mike, this is the last signal you post here. I am following your signal. Where can I find your signal now? Tq

Hi DST.

Thank you for following my signals.

I don’t always have time to post every live signal here, i do so via twitter and skype because it is much easier and much quicker.

I cannot explicitly tell you how to find my signals (babypips would see this as advertising) - but if you read earlier posts in this thread you should find out how or you can ask another of the members reading this thread and they may answer you with details.

Best wishes,

M

Hi Mike,
Thanks I will read your tread again.

Subscribed to this thread …although am still at elementary level in school of pipsology ill keep reading it :smiley:

Thanks,

We made lots of pips today.

I will write up the results over the weekend or on Monday.

Have a great weekend

Michael

Hello Michael,

New to this thread and looking forward to following your signals.

Thanks!!

Hello Michael,

For sure got my attention. Looking forward to profit together.

Thanks and regards

I understand it’s better to follow the signals on twitter!!

I been reading your thread from the beginning and gave up after 4th or 5th page, trying to find out how to connect with you on twitter or skype . I mostly read then post, so not sure how to subscribe to your thread. You truly are a scholar. All in your threads seems very appreciated and I will like to join in your team.

Thanks for everything.