Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

I too have been reading your thread Mike but have come to a very different conclusion to trendery. I’ve read over 50% of the posts and you seem to have started off ok in Dec/Jan but then come unstuck at the beginning of Feb and it’s been all downhill from there.

I’m confused by the screen shots you’ve been posting recently showing nearly all winning trades which completely contradict your performance statistics on zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=84275 (see screen shot below).

Can you explain please Mike?

Yes,

You are looking at a redundant trade that related to previous trading strategies.

Please use the new one that I am trading - you will like what you see! :wink:

M

Here are the results of the most recent trades closed out:

M

What is the new one Mike?

The only Zulu Trade ID I can find for you on the thread is FXPROSPERITYPRO on post No. 559 on 04.05.12 and it seems to be still active with trades closed today.

Pictures speak louder than words so I thought I would add this screenshot of the the impact of Mikes signals on one of my trading accounts.

Thanks again to Mike for the service.

Mike, I realise you can’t post your new Zulu Trade ID here as it may be seen as advertising, so can someone else post it please.

I already mentioned this.

Mike has the best technical analysis.

I say best, because when news release is out, it always pushes the price towards take profit. I am not talking about scalping 5-10 pips and worrying about broker working against the trade.

This is pure tech analysis for intraday, at an average of 80 to 120pips.

I noticed pivots are in sync with Mike’s analysis. Even though Mike does not use Pivots, they all fall in place.

So again, to grow the equity, Mike’s Trade room is the best place and its free.

PM me for skype details.

Mike, when you consider students, kindly give us first preference.

Like Tom Cruise says in the movie Knight and Day, "your life expectancy is here…With Me here and Without me here"
Replace Life Expectancy with Equity, replace Tom with Mike. then watch that clip in youtube.

Thanks Mike for what you do.

Love and respect
S.K.

So far I am still trying to get your twitter or skype info. Any pointer where do I get it. Please.

If you can I will appreciate it, please.

I believe we are still in countertrend long on euro - likely to reach .2664-.2774 before we get continuations to the downside.
For anyone following in on eur countertrend long a safe exit would be .2664 a much more aggressive one at .2674 and even .2725

M

Mike, I have sent you a PM.

Hi Freerprt, my name is Brian an I’m interested in joining Mike and yourself on skype to get help on trading as I need assistance. Please May I have your Skype details. Or you can add me, my Skype name is brianmungate.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Regards

Brian

Hi SnowPatrol,

I have nothing in my inbox as yet.

Did it definitely send?

Mike

BAM!! E/U Short wiped out!. I should have known that the first day I decide to trade this guy’s signal, I would get stopped out. Just my luck, as usual.

Please. Following people’s trading signals is foolish.
We use others’ signals as reference. Not using it as a deciding factor.
I believe he is doing a good job.

Absolutely not! SL for trend start was approached, never hit, and if you had been following live discussions with the group you would have known this and be in a nice profit. I advise you to learn how the group functions before you trade blindly - it is for your own benefit. Besides, before you are comfortable with a trading method what the heck are you doing trading live?

Respectfully,

Mike

Very good comment. Everybody please take heed.

Oh please, if the tables were turned and you just made a huge profit from following his tweets you’d be saying the exact opposite. It’s so easy to post that after someone complains about getting stopped out.

And I NEVER once said anything about him not doing “a good job.” See my next post responding to Mike where I clarify…

Mike, first and most important, please don’t mistake my post as criticism toward you at all - I know very little about you, only what I’ve read in this one thread. If anything the criticism in that post was to myself - this is why I said “just my luck”… because I suffer from what so many newbie traders do from lack of experience and enough education - I’m blaming only myself. There was no criticism toward you or your system in my post, I apologize if it came off that way.

With that said, I’m not trading live, what am I nuts!? I never said it was a live trade! The trade I refer to was in fact on demo. But one thing I have learned is that demo-trading is pointless if you don’t understand the difference in emotion and psychology between demo and live trading. If I lost $250 on a live account, I’m not going to be happy about it. Most people will lose $250 on a demo account and won’t even blink an eye and either immediately open another position or move on to the next of 100 different systems they decide to try that day. Then they move to live trading and suddenly they are an anxious mess and don’t stick to their system and wonder why after a year of demo trading profits, they are suddenly in live losses with the same system. Anyway, demo vs live psychology could be an entire thread on its own and I digress.

I don’t know if my broker was jacking me around on that trade but I had S/L set at 1.2738 on the E/U short you tweeted yesterday and I got stopped out (price went to 1.27427 per MY broker anyway) and this was AFTER you mentioned moving your stop to 1.2718 which I DIDN’T do. So anyway, again, that’s not criticism toward you, I’m just wondering if I got stop-hunted by my broker.

All the above aside, I opened another E/U short based on your “reference” and the loss is recovered and very nice profits taking place, some of which I’ve already taken off the table. So thank you for that Mike.

I’m already subscribed to this thread, I follow you on Twitter, and plan to visit the Skype room soon to get the fully story.

Best Regards,
Rick

Pls. I have never follow his calls to open a position. And I only joined his tweets recently.
If only if my analysis is in line with him, then I have more confidence that’s all.

And I’m only using your quote as an example. For the future reference of other followers.

No offense,