Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

It a pleasure, really.

Thanks Chiunfah.

I look forward to working with you.

Major Shorting levels this morning: GBP/USD -> 1.5691 / EUR/USD-> 1.2659 & 1.2662.

Minor shorting levels GBP/USD -> N/A / EUR/USD-> 1.2642 & 1.2639 & 1.2627:58:

very little time recently for post updates: but here’s a quick copy/paste of recent tweets:

I still intend to take certain profits on gu at .5642 bid price

1.2552 (bid) may see more profits taking for eur shorts:24:

IMPORTANT EUR/USD UPDATE: I previously explained that I felt strongly about EUR/USD reaching 1.2242 based on my technical analysis. It just so happens that I revisited EUR/USD’s price action from ealier in the trend and found an artifact that would in fact determine that EUR/USD will only reach an hourly close below 1.2517 and then attempt a reversal. Please stay safe and take your EUR/USD profits when this happens. I am now more biased towards this being the outcome rather than the aforementioned target. :8:

Mike and other members, Followed your trades today and by that I kept an eye on your trades I DID NOT Take them, in fact quite the opposite, I took GU short today for a great quick return.

Let me explain why I think your long trades didn’t work today. Below is the GU 4hr chart with resistance and support marked. I entered on the slight retrace of the bearish engulfing bar marked that formed at resistance. Took it all the way to 1.5510.

This was always a sell trade today, and to be honest a gift for any trader.

Hope it helps, indicators don’t tell you what price is going to do, you want to know what is highly likely to happen next? Learn price action.

Again I hope this helps, I want to help but you need to step back from it a bit.

:45: 1st Entry on Gbp/Usd : Buy 1.5476 SL 1.5451 Current Target 1.5559

:45: 2nd Entry on Gbp/Usd : Buy 1.5472 SL 1.5451 Current Target 1.5559
:45:3rd Entry on Gbp/Usd : Buy 1.5482 SL 1.5461 Current Target 1.5559

:45:Earlier this hour I recommended setting stops to breakeven on trades 1 and 2. I have taken profits on trade 3.

:45:I took profits at 1.5523 making the results for Trade 1: 47pips, Trade 2: 50 , Trade 3: 40 pips max.

Apologies for not being too active with posts. I have been entrenched in trading and analysis with the group, as well as some very interesting investor projects. I will endeavour to return to more active posting once things settle down. In the meantime you are welcome to follow my analysis/signal service free of charge with the 400+ other traders that are doing so already. Of course, feel free to mingle in the chat room as well and exchange ideas with other traders etc.

Here is a summary of my most recent analysis:

Most up-to-date trend analysis: EURO: Commenced TRENDING bullishly on 13th july, had entries long at 1.2185 and will give more apporx 1.2203 in the meantime it has had 2 countertrends, of which only the second has been tradable. POUND: Commenced TRENDING bullishly on 17th July with entries at 1.5622 and 1.5638 in the last 2 days respectively. Any countertrend will at an hourly close below 1.5659

Best wishes FX Traders!:41:

Mike

Bit odd that alot of people saying they are following you/using your system are first time posters lol

Yes, lol, many new members having come onboard since the team originally formed last December.

Taken from skype chat today;

Since € had the gap down over the weekend it has created a little confusion with the technical aspect of full exit/swing reversal setup.

I now feel that there was a swing long on € at 1.20914 but it will not develop into a trend entry.

Currently € is poised to reverse at 1.2143 but if it closes on hourly above 1.2133 it may reach 1.2202.

£ has completed its bull trend setup, now we wait for either a swing entry long or trend entry long:eek:

Hi ProsperityFXPro
This is the first time i have seen this thread
so you are a signal service provider?
do you have a website or do you just write in this thread?
do you say what price to enter and where to place stop loss and take profit or do you just give your opinion in which direction the price will move in?
Thanks
Christina

Hello Mike ,
I just read your article and its gives me a lotta hope now. Basically I am not a FX trader but I in this field for the last 2 yrs. I wanna know , do you have any ‘Managed Account Service’ Mike, where you can trade on Client’s money on Profit-sharing understanding basis?
Please contact me if you want you can give me your skype id, I can talk to you more, if you have or considering to take up ‘managed Account Service’. you also mentioned that you website is coming soon, let me know whats the website .
Thank you and Regards ,
JustFxCurious

Hi Christina,

Yes, that’s right.

I do have a website however I have not been too active on it recently as I am getting married in 2 week’s time and I have been focused on giving the best signals possible. I give you all the details, entry price, time, stoploss (sl), and take profit (tp), so really there’s little else for you to do other than punch in the numbers and ride the trend. I implore everyone to develop their own strategy and to use my signals to a) make money on fx and b) help you develop your own trading system.
If you read more of the previous posts and/or contact other members you will locate my twitter id and skype id. I do not wish to explicitly state them in this post as this may be deemed as advertising in the eyes of the Babypips moderators and it is never wise to tread on anybody’s toes. I am here to help people like you get ahead in fx and I have this website to thank for getting me started in FX!

Kind regards and to our success!

M/PFXP

Hi JustFX,

The answer is yes.
Long story short: I am looking towards FSA accreditation and regulation in order to be able to setup a PAMM (percentage allocation money management) trading account for every investor in every country. This may take a couple of months.
In the meantime I am managing private accounts for a select few investors on a profit-share basis.

If you read previous posts or ask other members you will find my skype id and website, and thus be able to contact me directly.

Wishing you the very best,

M/PFXP

Hello Mike,
First of Congratulations for getting married. I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life ! Bon Voyage !:21:

I could not find you in the messages I searched as there so many of them. reach me ronaldres2002 at yahoo dot co dot in ( in=India).Could you please let me know your contact/Website. and which country are you from?I would like to to know if you accept Managed Account service from India and if you already have an Indian Client? If you do accept , what will be my minimum investment and what kinda return can I expect.
Thank you. Waiting for your response.
Regards ,
JustFxCurious

Pairs MAY reach an hourly clcose above 1.5747 and 1.2393 respectively beofre giving us a bear trend. All depends on price action behaviour.