Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

ProsperityFXPro i sent you a private msg, can you send your website to me via private msg pls.

Hi Team. I have not been active on babypips recently due to a) Getting married, and b) Being on my honeymoon. Two very good reasons I hope you will agree! Anyway, please keep up the good work in the trade room while I am gone (skype) - I will drop-in whenever I get a moment to spare and tweet live signals whenever possible and convenient.

Have a great end to the summer!

Mike :cool:

Hi Team.

Back from honeymoon but not back in London yet.

With a reasonable internet connection I was able to plug into the FX MARKET today and these were some entries:

EUR/USD:

I. Experimental short at .2922 with stoploss .2950
II. Trend short at .2907 with stoploss .2935

GBP/USD:

I. Experimental short at .6112 with stoploss .6140
:51:

From yesterday’s skype room chat:
[17/09/2012 08:10:21] prosperityfxpro: I am waiting to go long on gbp from around .6188 and eu .2987

[17/09/2012 14:36:55] prosperityfxpro: we could be looking at a possible countertrend move short on gbp/usd if price closes above 1.62495 on the 5 min candlestick chart
prosperityfxpro: its not guaranteed, but for 60 pips potential profit I will be going in with a small-medium position
prosperityfxpro: i am in CT short on GU with stop 1.6287
prosperityfxpro: tp is 1.6188 (bid price)
prosperityfxpro: so in summary gu ct entry sell was 1.62589, sl 1.6287 and tp 1.6188 (bid price!!( ie. approx. 1.6191 ask price

we are currently 20-35 pips in profit (depending on where you managed to get into the trade).

Remembering that this is a CT (counter trend) trade and what we are really looking forward to is a reversal to the upside for a bullish trend.

PS> If anyone would like to view my wedding pics online I have a url I can share - just let me know by means of posting on my thread right here! :slight_smile:

We hit TP on our countertrend gbp short trade around 12:30 gmt.

My 1st entry was at 1.62589 with stop loss 1.6287 and take profit 1.6191

My 2nd entry came at 1.6268 - same stop loss and take profit.

The 2nd entry had confirmation today - which I took - again at 1.6268.

In total my countertrend yielded 70 pips + 80 pips x 2 = 230 pips.

If we do not get a long entry on the pairs before 16:00 gmt then we leave until tomorrow morning.

I have taken an early long on eu at 1.2976 with stop loss 1.2967. The take profit on this trade will be an hourly close above 1.33457

Similarly, I have taken an early long on gbp at .6177 with stop loss 1.6163. The take profit will be know in the hours to come.

I may have miscalculated the stop losses for the early-typre trades, and in fact they could well have been 1.2938 eu and 1.61485 gbp. I have reentered with medium sized postions and will wait for confirmation longs from the asian session which should come in the next few hours. We will see if these stop losses hold or not.

the sl did not hold. I will focus now on the main entries and their respective stop losses. Both pairs have nice bullish potential today.

some more longs on gu now sl 1.6152 provisionally - due to change shortly

this most recent entry level being .61776

Here’s one I cooked up earlier (a screenshot of my open trades just before I took profits on most of my GBP longs).

and i’ve got a piece of it… :59:

thanks very much, mike, right on the spot again!

Great Marko! Thanks very much for your post :slight_smile:

Wao ! Mike, thats a big profit you made there ! I am convinced you are the best trader I came across ! cheers pal !

what is your name on ZuluTrade? Opening over 10 positions at the same time is not risky?

Is driving down the motorway at 170 mph risky? If the conditions are perfect, the weather is sunny and warm, visibility is great, there are no other vehicles in sight, your state of mind clear, then = … (you can answer this for yourself).

We had new entries recently on both pairs, on GBP the most optimised entry was at 1.6259 with stop loss 1.6251 and eu 1.2967 with stop loss 1.2959 as well as original from earlier this morning of 1.2943. These truly are remarkable entries with only a handful of pips stop loss you can count on the fingers of two hands and for a profit potential of a few hundred pips! We are traders should NEVER miss such opportunities.

I will report back to you once these trades are out.

Thank you for your kind remarks! :slight_smile: You must know it means a lot to me :slight_smile:

There are Traders who Trades and There are Traders who Trades.

yes, one can make 10 dollars with 100pips and 10000 dollars with 100pips. It all depends on who Trades.

Boss, you are in eLite group. Congrats

-Senthil