Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Aud/usd trade 3: Short @ 1.0443 / sl 1.0465

:47: :mad: :13: :36: there will be strong sell on the AUD/USD after the next 15minute candlestick had closed above 1.0444. The stoploss will be 1.0465

Message from pre-9am today that went out on skype/twitter and email: AUD/USD should be looking for a close above 1.0440 this morning and then begin its strong bearish move

GBP/USD is now beginning its setup for trades to the downside…

we now have our stoploss for future shorts on gbp/usd. This will be 1.5240 so far. There are no signals to short just yet but you may begin anywhere when price closes above 1.5205

GBP/USD just had a short at 1.5211 I am not in yet - I will enter at the best possible price/time combination :wink: (message did not send at time it was written)

I have now begun gently entering gbp/usd shorts from approx. 1.5218

new sells on gbp/us at 1.5240 stoploss 1.5250

guys I have picked up on AUD/USD shorts today big time at 1.0475 sl i am using now is 1.0503

this should take us down to at least 1.0145

I am looking again at your [B]current[/B] ZuluTrade account and I see a familiar pattern emerging again… multiple trades (often placed seconds apart) leading to heavy losses wiping out large portions of your previous gains.

I see you closed out another 26 losing sell trades on AUD/USD this morning which were opened on Thursday so you’ve only had [B]13 winning trades from the last 146 trades… losing 3888 pips in the process[/B]. Ouch!

Can you please explain your strategy Mike.

Message that went out today at 08:00 gmt live on skype, twitter and email: I see Shorts aud/usd 1.0478 sl 1.0491

It is possible that EUR/USD will retrace up from hourly closes below 1.2800 right up to 1.3395 which is where the next massive short trend’s begging lies at. Mark these levels on your charts! :slight_smile:

TP ? first 0410?

I love blasting through opposition and negative circumstances. I am building a track history with live brokers that headhunted me in recent weeks. It is not yet available for public view but will be in due course. Zulutrade is an interesting website and service but it has significant pitfalls such as lack of trade size adjustment. If you decide to use it in your trading be aware of this as you will not be able to control risk per trade in the usual way.

"Be proactive — put your attention on what you need to do to bring the situation to a positive result.”

― Rodolfo Costa, Advice My Parents Gave Me: and Other Lessons I Learned from My Mistakes

It is possible that EUR/USD will retrace up from hourly closes below 1.2800 right up to 1.3395 which is where the next massive short trend’s begging lies at. Mark these levels on your charts! :slight_smile:

seems that GBP/USD shorted from 1.5181 today with sl 1.5217 with the best london session short being at 1.5199

Regarding Shorts on AUD/USD from Monday : I expect them to drop to below 1.0146 on the daily chart. This would mean over 350 pips profit per trade. If you want to tak your profits earlier then you can consider 1.0272

Up to date analysis on AUD/USD: short with stoploss 1.0501 if and when price closes above 1.0466 ON THE 15 MINUTE CHART! This is a very important shorting level do not miss it if it comes up regardless of if I am able to inform you in realtime

@1.0440 @1.046o