Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Current analysis tells me that if the current 4hr candle closes above 1.0449 we can another sell on AU

next short in AUD/USD trend = 1 hour close above 1.0447

since au closed higher than .0446 i have shorted again

we NOW have an extremely powerfuls short on AUD/USD at 1.0465 my sl is at 1.0483

I foresee that on GBP market will go long with a clean close below (hour candle) 1.5092

There has been yet another short on AU at 22:00 GMT

Next short on aud/usd at 1.0456 same stoploss as before = 1.0483

something tells me price has done something quite special and given the best short so far at 1.0493 - please use the riginal trend start sl of 1.0503 if you trade it

There may be a particularly strong impulse to the downside on AU when the hour candle closes above 1.0421. Let’s see how things go. The same could hold true for 1.0448 level

I believe EU wants to get to 1.2573 before we can make any trading decisions about it

My most recent add to my AU short position has been at 1.0426 with stoploss 1.0458. I have taken this as I believe that the MAIN entry will come much lower and so this will mean I make more pips with a higher entry. It is a relatively small position as my biggest positions have been at and near the peak of the 1 hour chart recent price action

Just to recap, THE Take profit levels on the AUD/USD are daily closes below 1.0146

There may be gu shorts upon the hour that closes abpve 1.5166 but as I wish to be cautious on this particular pair I will short only a very small position. The Take profit could be about 700 pips

This hourly close above 1.0399 on AU signifies the next shorting level for me

Precisely 1.0405 was the best moment to sell AU IMHO

I have sold EU on a retrace: short EU @ 1.2937 sl 1.2975 TP 1.2597

Could be a good idea and a “fast buck”’, having in mind gravity of the NFP.

I have analysed the EUR/USD daily chart and the technical seem to me to be pointing at EU being in a countertrend up towards the trend shorting levels of 1.3395. This would imply we will not trade short until price closes on the hour candle above 1.3395

But wait, I thought you already sold it and now it reached SL…

Which website are you investing with?