Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

He uses ZuluTrade to showcase his trades but recent performance has been very poor… [B]only 13 winning trades from the last 173 trades [/B] loosing a massive [B]4,740 pips.[/B]

There’s an option in Zulutrade to reverse apparent losers trades. So, I’m still interested lol

Yes, ZuluTrade has an option to reverse any signal received by the signal provider (i.e. if they buy, in your account it will sell). However, it’s not clear why anyone would purposely try to go against a signal provider as in normal circumstances they’re trying to make a profit (even though they may not always achieve this in reality). But it certainly would have worked with Mike’s last 173 trades.

took a small additional short on aud/usd at 1.0388 with a 10 pip sl. Its all that’s needed in this case. The only possibility of a stopout is price wanting a higher hourly close above 1.0402

There should be a massive sell on AUD/USD if this hour cadle closes above 1.0388! The stoploss I will use is 10 pips

I am trying my luck at a trend scalp at 1.0395 with stoploss 1.04

I have attempted the 1st main trend short of the day on AUD/USD at 1.0413 with a 10 pip sl

Here is the summary of the very best shorts in the last completed wave of the bearish trend on the AUD/USD.
Remember, you must learn to determine for yourselves what defines and quantifies a trend and work within that framework

Although we don;'t officially trade NZD/USD I have seen a short opportunity at .08492 with stoploss 0.85 (8 pips) and I have taken it. It has profit potential of over 370 pips

Important update: If in a moment we have n hour candle close over 1.0458 on AU it will indicate a powerful short IMHO

shorted one last time. AU with entry at 1.0488 and my sl at 1.0502

more shorts at 1.0504 with sl 1.0531. This is the BIG one

Stopped out!

Stopped out!

Stopped out!

Stopped out!

Stopped out!

Stopped out!

Stopped out!

Your last [B]213 trades[/B] on ZuluTrade have resulted in [B]200 loosing trades[/B] with a [B]loss of 5,673 pips[/B]

Could you please explain Mike why you claim this is “[B]THE MOST ADVANCED TRADING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD[/B]”?

he was trying to pick a top this whole time which made sense in a way given the risk/reward. but the 4th of march rejection is strong and china boosted this momentum. [B]@snow[/B] could you write down his zulu page…?!

#AUDUSD Weekly:

With this hour close above 1.0527 I am going to short the AUD/USD

The 15:22 minute candle on AUD/USD opened above 1.0550 - less than 10 pips away from the original SL back in January on this pair
The pair has begun to show signs of significant momentum change and trending downwards from this minute hence. I wonder whether this will
take us to our circa 400 pips Profit target from now. I hope so - too many false signals earlier in the retrace.

His current account is ZuluTrade - Forexmagnetics
Here’s one of his old ones ZuluTrade - sl of 70 pips
If you read back through this thread you’ll find a few more mentioned that he’s blown out.

Reckless trading detected ! looks like you are undercapitalized or you dont trust your system enough to invest more, so you sell it. no offense. You keep picking a top, and the market will swallow your capital. It should be a familiar feeling to you. You lost all your profits trying to pick a top on uptrends like eurusd audusd and gbpusd. i think your system needs a “tweak”. Wish you success anyhow. Well, not really.

There has been a sign of weakness on the AU at the open on the 04:00 gmt candle. It could be the beginning of the fall but the potential for a new high is still there

in summary i think this is what happened on AUDUSD this morning: ep 1.0547 sl 1.0582, ep 1.0552 sl 1.0582 and ep 1.0529 sl 1.0564