Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

New short impulse at 12gmt on AUD/USD

[QUOTE=“ProsperityFXPro;478724”]New short impulse at 12gmt on AUD/USD[/QUOTE]

Hi Prosperity, what’s the bottom/close target on AUS/USD. When should we go long this one?

Continuation impulses on AU this morning short

Hi risc6k,

I expect the target on this trade to be :

Target 1: A daily close belwo 1.0214
Target 2: A daily close below 1.0119
Target 3: Even lower but I need price action to develop more before I am able to give you a number

Hope this helps you with your trading

Michael Anthony

I expect that an hour candle close above above 1.0372 on AU will signal the next sell level

~Michael Anthony

NB. 1 min closes above 1.0372 could also give a downward burst of pressure on the AU as well as a kiss of 1.0376

Summary of current AUD/USD entries:

Hourly Chart

Daily Chart

We are approx. 300 pips in profit on the highest entry and counting.

I expect the trend to be over 500 pips in total.

Michael Anthony

this goes for today?

“There is no time for a Forex Trader… there are only candles”
~ Michael Anthony aka ProsperityFXPro

Dear VPP,

This is for the whole trend. I have provided both the daily chart and hourly chart.

If you would like to me elaborate on my answer please ask a more precise question.

Thank you.

Michael Anthony

Just want to put this our there: according to my analysis I can confirm that there has been a sell today on AU at 1.0355 at 8am gmt with stoploss at 1.0359. The reason the stoploss was so tiny is that it was determined by an earlier trade where the 35 pips stoploss was in fact 1.0359. We should have the next short whn the hour candle closes above 1.0317. If my analkysis is correct then mark my words this will happen!

There is a possibility that if AUD closes above 1.0265 on the hourly we will have the next short. However, please do not trade this one only observe - I am watching only and learning on this occasion.

I decided that there has been an additional AU short at 1.0277 with stoploss 1.0303 and so haven entered with a tiny additional position

I have myself entered short again on AUD at 1.0255 as a possible final short entry on the pair for the remainder of the trend

Looks like 1.0290 was a decent shorting opportunity with stoploss 1.0303 on au

There has been a powerful sell on AU at 1.0319 with stoploss 1.0356 I have just entered recently

Make that SToploss 1.0347 (9 pips better than I originally thought!)

Once AUD closes below 1.0269, you can SELL with a 35 pip stoploss once price closes above this level once again (so from now we are looking for drop-rise-drop in price action). Closes always refer to the hour chart unless explicitly stated otherwise

Things are looking very shorty on AU at 1.0349 moments ago…

My 15 MIN chart analysis tells me we are in for the next sell on AUD/USD upon a close above 1.0358