Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

1hr close above 1.3283 with no gap-up should trigger a strong fall in price on EU

sorry, i new here, can u explain how sure are you.:slight_smile:

SHORT GU 1.5867 SL 1.5908. All technical factors met for the start of a bear trend this time

Another short on EU at 1.3310

Short gbp/usd 1.586 sl 40 pips from entry

I wonder how much higher its gonna keep pushing.

EUR/USD has signalled a short at 1.3307 & GBP/USD has signalled a short at 1.5883

0.9347 was the major short on au. Sl at 0.9388. Eu will short above 1.3401. Gu to follow. All 3 major retrace trades

I have exited most of my AU shorts - I am not comfortable with the way price has developed and prefer to have more capital available for GU and EU shorts

\I feel that GU had a short of sorts around yesterday’s highs (1.5955) and so I am waiting for either an hourly 61.8% fib retrace and candle close or a drop below 1.5798 on the hour chart and subsequent hourly candle closes above this level for the next series of short trades on the pair

I began shorting gu lightly not long ago - no 1 hr retrace as yet but the 15 min retrace yesterday probably will be enough for a decent move on the currency

added to my gu sells at 1.5904 just now

1.5963 is a short on gbp/usd for me with stop loss at 1.5994

I have been in shorts since Monday. My current SL is 1.5994. However, there is also a ‘double signal’ now at 1.5974 which would implicate 1.6014 as an SL. If for whatever reason the lower SL is hit I will be looking to enter a position using the higher SL as I believe (based solely on pure technicals) that a powerful drop in price is on the cards.

1.5973 was a short

1.5972 at the opening of the current hour candle was my 1hr retrace short that I have waited for since Monday. I am in again.

According to my technicals 1.5973 at 17:30gmt was a short on gbp/usd

To confirm GU situation: current SL I am using is 1.5994. The ‘double signal’ SL is 1.6013. I am looking to stay with the former and use the latter only in an emergency for reentries

LMAO, this guy is still shorting following his technicals only. I wonder how much you lost if you followed his short signals this month. Do you even look at the news? short into obvious strong uptrend… “no losses” my butt

1.6162 looks to have been a sell on GU yesterday. Target is 1.5330 & 1.4828. 2nd potential GU sell is at a 1 hour close above 1.6167. Both are very powerful, but with market longs exhausted it may not give us aituation 2 to benefit from. Even small trades have a great profit potential on these trades