Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

EUR/USD has huge potential for a very long term short trade above 1.3597 levels but this would require a sequence of higher 15 min closes / a series of higher 1 hours candle closes to trigger. I will have to give you the signal on this one as its more involving that GBPUSD

GBPUSD is really evolving atm

shorts on GU today from 1.6044 to 1.6052 with sl 1.6084

and

short on GU now at 1.6042 with same sl as before

Sometimes it takes time and price action development before the trend really evolves. This is what I understand by the commonly used phrase by traders: Get onto the train before it moves

AUDUSD is doing exactly what GBPUSD is doing are has turned bearish in the last days. There will most likely be a short retrace entry into this bear trend today. The same applies for the GBPUSD

we will have shorts on AUDUSD very soon above 0.9392

Short audusd 0.9392 stoploss 0.9433

2nd short now on AUDUSD 0.9395 STOPLOSS 0.9433

2 short impulses now on the hour beginning - one on AUDUSD the other on GBPUSD

I am now entering a test trade on EURUSD short. I believe it should go down now and so I want to enter a small position and monitor its progress

I am using a stoploss of 1.3526

these higher 15 min closes on EURUSD mean more sells for me on the test trade

I see GBPUSD short now at 1.6051

I see AUDUSD having a short signal around 0.9366

Hello Michael, i entered this trade on demo, it went upto 50+ pips and hit the stop loss. what is the usual take profit level for your signals. Sorry if you already mentioned about take profit levels but i didnt read the forum fully.

if sl is hit then 1.6084 will be one last short chance afterwards

1.6076 I believe was the last short on GU for this retrace. I have placed my sl 3 pips higher at 1.6087

took a short on AUDUSD at 0.9370 stop loss 0.9411

If the current gbp/usd 15 min candle closes above 1.6067 (ie. In less than 5 mins) then i see a most powerful short - this presumes short trend is still on

So should we sell now and what would the tp and sl be if you would be so kind.

Thank you in advance!