Create wealth with my GBP/USD & EUR/USD signals! No losses. FREE for now

Reentered GBPUSD short with stoploss 1.6094 as there was a 1 hour short trade yesterday with this stoploss that I missed.

Update on gbp/usd: we were stopped out yet again on this pair. the retrace has been a powerful one and i see reasoning for bidirectional movement right now. These are mutually exclusive although I won’t know which one is the case until price develops further to the upside or downside.

1. Price reversal - in which case price has returned bullish and no further shorts should be taken until 1.6167 levels are hit,
    (my opinion less likely)

or

1. Previous trend shorts (and their al’s) from Monday have been replaced by the only sound short developed from yesterday at 1.6078 with sl at 1.6108 (I hold as most likely)

If price on gbp/usd breaks below 1.5956 on either 15 m or 1hr chart I will be ready to pounce on the retrace short in order to regain ALL losses from yesterday and to be in the green on the gbp/usd trend.

Bear with me folds - when the going gets tough the tough gets going

EUR/USD began trending short today from 1.3524 @ 4:30gmt. We will enter on a retrace entry to stay safe.

Dear friends, the coming trades on all 3 pairs I am 99% certain of. I would strongly recommend that you enter on the coming signals to regain losses and make profits. I am extremely certain of market direction. It is not yet time but when it is look out for my messages and tweets

0.9395 seems to me to be a good SCALPING opportunity on AUDUSD short that may eventually convert into a trend trade… just in case you are trading your own systems…

EURUSD may have the same scalp setup with an hour close above 1.3504 with no gap up

and GBP/USD above 1.603 with a 15 min close above with no gap up

So entry points are:
0.9395 AUDUSD
1.3504 EURUSD
1.6030 GBPUSD

Correct? At this points we should buy?

Thanks!

now looks like a half decent shorting opportunity on the gbp with stop loss 1.6127

entry at 1.6096

Preparing for a eurusd short with stop loss 1.3565 on the hour close if no gap up

shorted gbp again at 1.6116 with stop loss 1.6127

this looks like the perfect opportunity to reshot eurusd with stop loss 1.3565

entry at 1.3544

have closed my aud trades for now

Just shorted gbp/uysd at 1.6134 with SL 1.6147 as noticed a reaction with an earlier-in-the-week signal line!

so, I can see that on GBPUSD we actually had shorts at 1.6106, 1.6130, 1.6134 and 1.6137 as the UBER POWERFUL conformational short. I missed the earlier opportunities as I was looking at a different pattern from the latter part of this week when in fact market was pouching higher for these shorts IMHO

Folks - seems to me GBP is very much in short mode now - I noticed that 1.6134 was the actual short with 40 pip sl. What I will do is see where market opens on Sunday night and short at a good price. I will keep you posted of my movements Sunday night or Monday morning

Short gbp/usd now at 1.6161 sl at 1.6173 !

Hi Prosperity, are we still good for a short on GBPUSD? and what take profit do you suggest? cheers