Cryptocurrency Market Discussion and Weekly Performance

We did see it! For a short time, but currently trading at $8100 USD.

I think it’s gonna go below 7k! Actually maybe even lower…

Back above $8K. Perhaps we’re too pessimistic. :slight_smile:

Last 7 days

Market Cap is down 14% ($219.04 B) and Volume unknown (website is showing 24 hour only).

Down, and I’m assuming down.

Of course “Labour day” is now passed !

1 Like

Last 7 days

Market Cap is up 1.25% ($223.75 B) and Volume for the last 24 hrs is up 3.25% ($31.61 B) coin360 still having issue with their volume number on the 7 days setting…

But volumes have been crushed over the last week

Last 7 days

Market Cap is down 2% ($222.46 B) and Volume for the last 24 hours is up 7.7% ($24.09 B)

Volumes need a swift kick in the pants.

Last 7 days

Market Cap is up 1.9% ($252.36 B) and Volume for the last 24 hours is down 5.2% ($43.46 B)

Plenty of changes from last week! BTC went bonkers and jumped 35% in a day, hit $10,500 and then pulled back some to where it sits now.

*Coin360 doesn’t appear to offer weekly volume numbers any more, instead offering only daily volume stats, which is a shame. I hope to find a replacement for that data.

Just another lower high or are we going to take off from here… hmm

Always the question. :slight_smile:

Last 7 days

Market Cap is up 1.9% ($231.85 B) and Volume for the last 7 days is 0.0% ($180.50 B). Volume is down about 7% since the last weekly volume data point in early September.

I’ve gone ahead and just used their top 100 currencies data to compile Volume, since they don’t show that as a single number any more. Boo.

the financial market is constantly showing jumps. The main thing is not to panic

Last 7 days

Market Cap is up 1% ($197.24 B) and Volume for the last 7 days is $232.46 B. Volume is up 29% since the stat from 9 days ago.

Quite a rebound in volume from the week before!

Bear market

I don’t know, do you feel there is widespread pessimism about btc or cryptos in general?

Last 7 days

Market Cap is down 1.33% ($200.29 B) over the last 7 days. Volume of $184.67, down 21% since the last post.

Last 7 days

Market Cap is down 2.4% ($196.43 B) over the last 7 days. Volume of $156.82, down 28% since the last post.

Majority of top top 20 by market cap are flat or a bit down for the last week. BTC flat over the last 2 weeks.

Exactly, only the patient ones can take action rationally during such times. So panicking is surely not a solution.

It’s tough to be patient when the market moves double-digits in a hour. :slight_smile:

Declining more and more.
EDIT: Was just thinking that it might be good time to buy. Just MIGHT