Curious...what happened to the bald guy with sunglasses and the woman, Lexis I believe

Hey P, thanks for thinking of us. Mikey is ICT, I have seen him on and off since the 2000s. He did have a paid site but apparently “it’s dead Jim”. I donno about clicks, I think after Pipstradamus got arrested for buying clicks, likes and followers, in that alley, and then his wife had to explain to the kids why Dad is in jail, well I think the stopped doing that. Huh, what, oh, wait I just was corrected by the peanut gallery, Cliques. Well Mrs VIPER has commented that I am comfortable on a Yacht off the coast of Jupiter Island or at a Mexican cantina that someone set up in front of their double wide under a makeshift tarp in rural wake county. I really have not noticed it before, but let me know, I would like to see it in action.

The Ever Chameleon like VIPER

And Pipstradamus “dats da sound of da police”

2 Likes

Haha, I never knew the subtext of this song if it is what I’m thinking. haha!

One night in Bankok up next…

Thanks

Good to hear she’s doing fine. Yeah allergies can hit out of left field. I once ate too many peanut m&m’s and my upper lip swole up like a duck bill. The ER nurse was even making fun of me…some bedside manner the wench.

Spent a summer on Jupe Island - ocean side - one of the best times I of my life, really beautiful…All the snook to myself.

That’d be him alright. Maybe I was in a slaphappy mood when reading his posts. Hope all is well with him and the rest!

@TradeViper

" . I wander in and out of here and ET to cure boredom, that’s all."

That is why Lexy was here.

You didn’t know her at all.

You cannot talk like you know her and spread lies

Think if you had a good mate who was sold off as a liar on a forum: would you not say something?

I am saying something: it’s not right.

Anyway, we all of us make statements without thinking, I am no exception.

Excuse my shutting you up, Viper, you get where I am coming from.

Peace.