Curtis Fox forex scammer

Another forex scammer by the name of Curtis Fox. Associated with Dan Legg who is another forex scammer, who you may have heard of.

Curtis Fox has recently launched an online course. Be very wary of these people! You can find the link to his course here!!

(go.curtisfox. co.u k/checkout1)

I actually have never heard of Dan Legg. :open_mouth: But thanks for the warning! :open_mouth: Were you a past student? How did you get to know them? :open_mouth:

Google Dan Legg theres plenty of information about him. These guys only make money selling courses and gaining profits from you when you register up with their chosen broker.

Thanks for the updatee. Here is a thread to the whole Dan Legg scam story

@Hass1980

Hi there, I am very much a beginner trader and was mulling over signing up to one of these courses, such as the one offered by Curtis fox.

Something didn’t feel right so I never bothered but he does regularly post what he refers to as his own trading balance (500k)
Is it possible he has either fluked it or got to that figure through commission? Just trying to understand how these potential scams work a bit better.

Second question; are there any courses that are legit?

Thanks in advance🙂

1 Like