David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Level 2-3 with stocks is similar in away to FX but what you asked about the deletion of flow for FX, then the answer is no. The currency market works differently to stocks… completely different in why and how they move.

Mostly only protective flow will be cancelled/deleted after an option expiry has past. Those protective bids/offers will then not be needed. Aprt from that, no.

Ha, of course not, learning loads, all very good stuff. Even when we discuss between ourselves.

Hi BidDiddler,

I try to register the IFR market free trial however did not process… which website you go? Thanks

Hi TF,
Its 2 week free trial, then $250 per month with 12mth contract. I guess there are other price deals for this service also, and as mentioned some brokers offer it for free.

Thanks

For some reason I can’t post charts today but looking at Gold its testing the BBZONE between Fib 38.-50 and the 100 & 200 SMA are within the BBZONE. Do you see the same thing developing?

IFRMarkets.com | IFRMarkets

yes, same website …

no reply for them… Did you wait for few days before they approve?

cheers

If your trading gold today, then 1.580 is the level as thats where the 100-200 is located and also the 50-61% level.

When I signed up I received an email the next day with login info, tried the login and received an error message that it was not activated, I replied and received a followup email the next day with activation. So 2 day altogether…

Charles

when you sign up it specifically says that they have to process it which can take a day.
you will receive an email from them.

I think its Kieran who deals with the free trials over there. So hes prob busy dealing with an influx of new members/trials from this forum, and wondering WTF, where have all these new members come from.

yes same issue for me

yes it was Kieran who dealt with the initial enquiry.

Look like fib from the wrong high, your taking it from the 19/ at 1pm?

Those two sma look nicely together for some good price action…

hidden bearish divergence on the AUDUSD

BidDiddler,

FYI, I have account with Oanda and the IFR info via Oanda’s feed seems to be the same info as in your txt attachment. Oanda provides it as a free service to folks with live accounts.

The 19th yes.

wow, nice to know. thanks

edit: btw look at usdjpy, could be interesting in my eyes. 15 min chart, almost at top of my bb zone + at 200 sma + divergence, thinking about shorting at next candle close. could even be a bearish engulfing candle

David your thread is liberating, i made nice pips today on cable, pips without fuss and my buddy made 40 pips on cad following your thread made it happan…check the charts then check the thread and visa versa that means thanks and your thread is the bible

best day of trading ever i feel i am re programming the brain , amazing super thread, thanks to everyone and offcourse david