David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

I believe I was in Corfu then having finished my time in the city drinking lovely cold beers and eating lovely food for 6 weeks.

I think SNB started the peg September 2011, and I finished semi-finished before that, if my memory serves me right. To be honest… I wasn’t exactly paying much attention to the markets after I left. I was busy having a good time.

I had to consult on open derivatives/positions after I said fk it I’m off.

I had enough of it, was completely pissed-off and going out my mind, getting up in the mornings at 05:15 and doing a 40 minute travel to the floor, then being there until 17:45 was a nightmare, then doing a 45-60 min travel back.

I’m 34, I have over £8.5 million secured in accounts, I have £1.3 million in assets… enough is enough… time to quit.

Hi BiDiddler…I was here almost from the start and I can asure you that I read all the thread…some posts more than once. With swing trend trading I meant I would like to see more tools such as the the BB Zone, MA100, MA200 tools which are not focused on pure scalping like overflow option barrier trading. Order flow is very interesting and I am open to learning that too, but I am not a scalper by nature so I tend to focus more on holding trades for more than a couple of seconds.

Why you assumed I didnt read the thread is beyond me…the BB Zone and MA do exactly that…they try to catch a trade which is in favour of the trend before most notice it is there. (ie trend trading)

Anyways…lets carry on…

Thanks Dave. Much appreciated.

Shame, would have loved to know what it was like in the bank floors on this day. Ive never seen price move that far that quickly. We heard a rumour over here that barclays sold chf on behalf of the snb.

Oh and what page on the bloomberg terminal do you get reported big bids and offers in fx?

Barclay’s is a clearing bank… so obviously they were involved, as were many other UK clearers… that’s how it works when you want transactions to go through i stages without others knowing who its from.

[B][I]Oh and what page on the Bloomberg terminal do you get reported big bids and offers in fx?
[/I][/B]
Thats my personal contacts, ex-colleagues and friends… not for sharing thanks.

Dave’s video post said:
…predict changes in the DOW using millions of random tweets…

That sounds interesting…

I just need to check my post doesn’t say that?.. just incase there was some sort of code or something that shows and says that… it was deffo a video link?

My video post should be a CNBC youtube video… noting to do with DOW or predictions. lol?

In the video towards the end the reporter says that :wink:

Oh, ok… lol

I thought I had posted some sort of code/link that is an advertisement and isn’t a video lol… hey, you need to watch out for that kind of s@@t.

I’m supposed to be on a 2 day posting holiday…on here.

We have order flow traders here, we have 100-200 MA traders here, and we have a group who do both…

So lets see what you guys can come up with tomorrow by your selves early doors.

Lets see you order flow traders post charts with the bids/offers and barriers on them for 2-3 pairs… any pairs you want, and update them … same with the 100-200 SMA traders… its not a joke, lets see you practice what has been taught so far, think of it as a test… practice test, so we can see where we are at.

Anyone up for it?

ps: It would also give me a better understanding on how well readers/followers are grasping things, and help set the ton for further training.

I dont think there was much doubt who was behind that. I remember it flashing at 9:03 and within 20sec eur/chf was 3 points higher. Wanted to know how that sort of trade is handled because that was big buying( not for kids stuff) we are in the dark over here when it comes to that stuff.

As far as the bloomberg stuff i totally understand… worth a try at least :wink:

UK Clearer’s which are the top 4 UK banks, (Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC, RBS) settle and clear 72% of all FX transactions during London for other financial organizations… including SNB. That’s why London is the #1 financial center.

What corp do you trade with? If you have a license, then I can put you in touch with my contacts hub on Bloomberg. The hub is around $3,800 P2W

You can PM or email me you license info.

I’m in, I usually start around 8am, NY open, maybe I’ll get goin’ a little earlier tomorrow.

I have a lot of work to do tomorrow, you know the stuff us non pro’s have to do every day!

I will try posting some charts in morning London open if I have time and follow up on them later for the sma’s method of trading

Joffie

8am NY open… phhheewwww, and I thought I liked my sleep-ins!!! :wink:

Listen, If people can’t do it because of work commitments or family commitments or another more important commitment, then its fine!

Don’t sweat it.

Its not school, your not going to get a D+

i sent you a PM

David only kidding, working for myself gives me the advantage of trading , just not all day, want to try and help out where I can not only for others but myself as well as I might be seeing something different to others :slight_smile:

Joffie

Thats fine, you don’t need to send me a PM and then tell me you sent one…ie… I get the mesg … :wink: