David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Thanks for telling us\me this…it is actually very encouraging, that trading with that small of profits relative to your liquid accounts’s size, even with some losses, still adds up…$20000 X 52 weeks = you know what…

Taxes are better here in Texas…just sayin’
your teaching us here is much more beneficial than “giving more taxes” thanks again!

That’s cool, thanks and enjoy your grub!

I have no idea what the tax laws in Texas are.

Most of my money is in the Isle of Wight, south coast of England. Which is lovely for paying LESS tax. :slight_smile:

REAL quick, and this is the last I’ll say, since it’s not really on thread topic…
Texas has no income tax, reasonable property tax, and very low state sales tax (less than 1%), other than that, it’s just the Feds, which you may be familiar with, if you traded in NYC.

Hi,

I’m trying REAL hard to workout your charts… prices are really small.

But I think you have the zone a little low. Your not far off, and the rest of your analysis is great… its simple and straightforward… that’s a good thing, as only retailers make things complicated and then screw things up!

[B]And the Death Penalty!

So don’t be a bad boy!
[/B]

:42: :54:

Okay…

Hers the deal…

GBP/USD to hit 1.5550 and EUR/USD to hit 1.2150 Friday before market close.

If not I will run a free live online trade room for 3 days if Babypips agree to it, all at my cost.

Only if Babypips agree to that! They can have their logo and sponsor… on the room… whatever… this is subject to their approval and agreement.

The live room will let you see and hear my analysis and charts in real-time for 3 days.

Friendly bet if I lose.

If I win the bet… then I get to take 3 days off from posting and answering questions here on the thread!

i have some shorts on these 2, based on the percentage of proven speeches so i hope you’re right and wrong… right for the pairs to go down, but not to those levels, so i can win twice :-"

It’s a deal. If you win you get the next 3 Sundays off. Lol

Now thats just plain greedy!

But I kind of dig that! :35:

I can hear all the shorts clicking in now! lol

Sure he must know something, :wink:

Someone from the forum just sent me these latest binary option prices for the EUR/USD, GBP/USD. I have highlighted the main parts.

So that just shows you the very good prices out there and the fixed risk attached.

EUR/USD: 10.7 fixed risk, settles at 0 if expires. Potential gain settles at 100 if level hit. Almost 1:10 risk/reward. Can’t be stopped out unless expires.

GBP/USD: 12.9 fixed risk, settles at 0 if expires. Potential gain settles at 100 is level hit. Almost 1:8 risk/reward. Can’t be stopped out unless expires.

Some good prices going around.

Of course, these carry the risk of being losing bets… but at least the risk is fixed and minimum.

To the person who emailed me and called me an English Bast! I’m actually Scottish thanks very much… born and bread in Glasgow!

But maybe thats worse? lol.

Rangers or celtic fan? or neither

Not really relevant to the thread i know.

Rangers “Newco”

Isn’t that a worse insult. :21:

Also to be spoken to on twitter you need to follow someone. :54:

ie just follow the people who have followed you.

I personally think the daily 1.2287 resistance may help in your quest on the Euro…could you just take off saturday and sunday?..puleeeees? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Dave, thanks for reviewing the chart. I appreciate it! Glad also to hear I wasn’t far out (not bad for a first time chart jockey, ha ha)

I’ll continue with the PDF tomorrow and try some demo trades and see how I go. Thanks again for all the support and assitance with the educational material.

PS: I’ll work posting better charts too.

DJ

How often do you trade binary options?

Would you recommend this style of trading?

What are the negatives/positives towards the normal way us retail traders trade?

Thanks

F me, go out for one night on the beer and come back to 1 million posts! Scottish rule, I hale from Glasgow.