David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

I am watching G/J on Monday. This is one of the few pairs where the hourly 200SMA falls within the 38-50% Fib band. Also the current divergence makes it possible that price will retrace towards the BBZ. Will wait for weekly pivot to be established to see if it offers any additional confluence (sorry no time to work them out for myself right now). Hopefully the screenshot below has worked as I am experimenting with the software that TraderSan uses (thanks for the idea TraderSan).

P.S. been at the Olympics all day today and watched the Road race yesterday, fantastic! Sad that the medals arenā€™t coming our way yet but I am really proud of the show we are putting on. The administration has been out of this world, no waiting anywhere!

](http://imgur.com/xZRD8)[/IMG]

N/U quite similar, worth a look on Monday?

This N/U is quite similar:

](http://imgur.com/cejxs)[/IMG]

I have started reading a few days ago, and yes, it is hectic, it would be good idea to keep the first page updated as you roll out more theory and tips and tricks. This way you will save yourself answering to basic questions and volume of responses to the topic will be lower as well.
For example, to find out what time frames you are using took me half of a day :slight_smile:

Our Boys! Sorry, will be back on topic by tonight!

I was surprised they couldnā€™t pull that break back to give Cavendish a shot.

Agreed, but I was worried when they lead the Pelleton for so long as it meant their energy was being sucked by all those behind them.

EUR / USD & EUR / GBP Charts - Areaā€™s Iā€™m watching this week. (Subject to LO charts when re-looked at tomorrow AM)

I hope the images are a little larger.

EDIT: Changed the pairs around to reflect the charts as they posted in the wrong order. 1st chart is EUR /USD and the 2nd is EUR / GBP.

Fiber Hi, try using imgur: the simple image sharer to post your screenshots if you want them to be easier to read. Itā€™s free and not only are they clearer but you can expand them as well.

I would like to see your fibs in more detail because they seem slightly out of place to me? Cancel that I got your pairs round the wrong way! Doh.

Thanks shoot2scoot, I can see that now so I have edited the post, sorry about that. So now they are in the right order do they look OK to you? Would you be watching these levels too?

E/G - Your fibs and zone seem fine. What I donā€™t like is that PA is already into the zone and through the bottom before the week has even started. I would feel more confident if PA had to make a move into the zone at LO before we got an entry (not Davidā€™s rule just my need for confidence in these early days).

E/U - Your zone looks low to me? I have painted two zones using two different lows (Tuesday and Thursday), both look higher than yours and both of mine are above the hourly 100 and 200SMAs? See below:

E/G - Yeah I was a bit concerned there too with the PA, but what I do like is that the Fibs and MAā€™s are converging so giving a good confulence. Iā€™ll look to see if price holds above and consolidates or if it drops below and consolidates before I make any move.

E/U - I too have used the Tuesday low but have placed my zone lower as it has the MAā€™s enclosed which Iā€™ll then use to decide if price is going to hold and stay bullish or drop below and turn bearish?

Iā€™m going to post a post from Dave reference the set up of BBZ to see if this helps us.

Thanks for your help reviewing the charts. Hopefully we will get there together - two heads being better than one and all that :slight_smile:

shoot2scoot - this is why I have added the zone lower as I believe the BBZ requires the MAā€™s to be used along with Fibs and S&R? Let me know what you think?

Happy hunting everyone ! :wink:

Well I am not happy with the EURGBP I have shorted on 15min PA. Lower Highs and Lower Lows over last 45min.

On a side not this is my first live trade on MT4, normally I use CMC or IG markets to trade and just used MT4 for chartingā€¦

Phew stressed me a little.

hello traders :smiley:

finally i catched up with you guys beenr reading the thread from page 1 ufff ā€¦

Now iā€™ll go to bed (3am here) and tomorrow we talk nice trades asian and kangarooā€™s ā€¦

Luis.

took a tiny loss on eur/gbp as its hovering on the 200sma, and while my personal bias is short euro pairs.

I will rather lose pocket change and wait for a stronger indicator than be on the wrong side of euro today!

Todays Economic releases

3:00am EUR Spanish Flash GDP q/q

Tentative EUR Italian 10-y Bond Auction

9:00pm NZD NBNZ Business Confidence

9:30pm AUD Building Approvals m/m

Hi boys
Brilliant stuff David, very appreciated, learning heaps mate. Could someone put me straight regarding session times please, having trouble acertaining what time is London open as GMT and GMT+1 is confusing me. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong (I need to convert to Sydney time) London open is 8am London local time which is 5pm Sydney time? If someone knows of a template for various session times it would be great. Also, David would you mind recaping how you draw your fibs as when I go from low to high it doesnā€™t seem to correspond to your fibs, it seems you go the other way, high to low? Iā€™m still reading through your material so apologise if you already covered that.
cheers

Here is a simple site that has all the markets and opening times as per your zone

Click here for clock

In relation to the Fibā€™s, you donā€™t always go from low to high.

For example in an uptrending market you draw the fibs from low to high, but if the market is trending downwards you would then the fibs from High to low.