David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

GBPUSD, Cable, 1H

Does anyone have a BB zone similar to this?

My B/B Zone is there as well!

Currently only have eur/gbp in the ā€œzoneā€ waiting for some pro money to come and play :16:

In addition I think will see a double top first retail driven then the pull back

David, Thanks for posting the overnight OF on the new blog. Quick question. Do these levels expire at the open of London? I know you will have a new batch at London open but I am just wondering if the overnight expires.

where can i find the new blog?

Good morning, RC so I hope to help here ā€¦ you are in sidney right so:

Sidney:
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

London: is currently under DST (daily saving times so we add 1h to the normal GMT 0)
DST started on Sunday, 25 de March de 2012, 1:00 local standard time
DST ends on Sunday, 28 de October de 2012, 2:00 local daylight time
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Time zone abbreviation: BST - British Summer Time

so resuming London Opens at 8AM local time (7AM GMT 0), wich means in that is 8am (+ 9hours) on your clock time so for you london opens at 17h your time.

hope that helped.

Luis.

@ dennis14685
I donā€™t think anyone wanted to spoil Davidā€™s announcementā€¦but you can get more info from twitter as well as order flow.
ā€œModels and Bottlesā€!!!:cool:
Thad

Oh great thank you

E/U - Morning Fiber, thanks for your last post. I totally agree with why you put your BBZ there no worries but I feel that there is a potential earlier confluence between the 38 and 50% fibs you drew which dilutes the impact of your BBZ. This area between the 38 and 50% fib includes the W_PP, Yearly_S1, Fridayā€™s Low and Thu/Friday consolidation area which may hold just above. From a past life I am a great believer in the 38 fib as a key fib in continuation patterns which is another reason why I am concerned by this earlier confluence as I am bullish overal for this pair. If this higher confluence only delays PA the hourly 100 and eventually the 200 SMA will climb into this confluence area. This is creating ambiguity in my mind right now for [U]today[/U] which is why I am not keen on this pair just now (personal choice). I am concentrating on pairs where I feel the zones are clearer today. I will be watching G/J and N/U. Good Luck to you.

One further point I forgot to mention is that price will have to move more than the ATR to get to the hourly 200 SMA today.

Wow! Thank God I live in London if you need to go through that process to work out when LO is! Must be an Appā€™ to do it for you surely? Type in country and local time, get LO, NYO etc. Great opportunity for someone. Get coding guys.

If you are still working it out, we are fifteen minutes away now!

Yes there are pages on the internet that compare times for us and do the math, but as i am new to here i dont know what kind of links i can or i cant post in BP so i didnt posted anyā€¦

but there you go Current local time in United Kingdom ā€“ England ā€“ London

PS - No Scoot, I never saw it as criticism, just adding the link as I also find is more usefull that way, dont worry we are at peace ehehe

Hey Luis, hope you donā€™t think I was criticising your efforts, far from it man. I was genuinely amazed at how complicated it is to work out. Iā€™m not moving! Lol.

Spain GDP came out 0.4% expect was 0.3% shoot the price slightly downā€¦ other then that not much movement out there ā€¦ big boys still sleeping :smiley:

here is an indicator showing all market times in the chart window.     after loading on the chart click allow dll imports in paremeters so it can make it calculations from your broker and computer time.     [Download A CANDLE TIME Z.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way](http://www.sendspace.com/file/e3jx08)

nice game, uae and GB last night

Thanks shoot2scoot, to be honest Iā€™d not looked at the PPā€™s so thanks for the feedback. Iā€™m also looking to get long unless those SMAā€™s are broken, but in no rush to take a trade, still learning and donā€™t want the bad habits of shooting too early :slight_smile:

Good luck for today and the rest of the weekā€¦

That was the scariest LO ever, lol.

Looks like EURGBP is moving up as per Davids rules.

Up a few pips so far :slight_smile:

Aiming for 0.78500 with tight SL below the low of the recent candles.

Lets see how it plays out

Bullish Railway tracks on 15min chart.

Download TIME ZONE.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I thought the up-move was cause we have the Bidā€™s at 1.2275. I dinā€™t really check the news.

i need to get used to Order flow I forgot to print that level on my chart :S missed the scalp thereā€¦

was a huge scalp nice 15 pips :S

Luis.