David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

When there aren’t any mometum trades or such. OF is a great way to make some serious money.
Apart, what broker are you using ? i see that spread’s are eating away the profit’s.

My current spread is 0.6 on eur/usd, and 0.9 on gbp/usd. if you want me to link you the broker just pm me… as i dont know if it’s by the rules to post here broker links…

Well no LO trade for me and now I have to leave for work. Living the dream, Stoke and Stockport, the business centres of errr… nevermind, speak to you guys later and good luck today…

Oh and it’s raining again! British Summer’s gotta love them.

If you did a search on babypips, you might have discovered this little gem, courtesy of Clint. :smiley:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/34894-24-hour-forex-trading-day-updated.html

E/U - You can add hourly hidden divergence into the melting pot here now as well!

Most will remain in place until tripped or normally until North America comes online.

bad numbers for pound…

09:30 GBP BOE Consumer Credit 0.60B 0.40B 0.80B
09:30 GBP Net Lending to Individuals 0.3B 0.8B 1.3B
09:30 GBP M4 Money Supply (MoM) -1.6% -0.1%
09:30 GBP Mortgage Approvals 44K 49K 51K7

we may reach the 5670 level…

Luis.

G/J - Coming into BBZ here with Hidden hourly Divergance. Also at ATR for this pair.

HSBC sets aside $2 billion for U.S., UK problems | Reuters

Luis.

Just look at that reaction over the 2255 level :smiley:

i missed my entry for .4 pips :smiley: ahahahahah, need to start doing it manually

i set a pending order at 2255.5 even tho i didnt entered and missed this lovely move…

Luis.

PS as i write this price shoots to a 13 pip reaction nice very nice…

Luis.

PS2 any advice on how to improve entrys is gladly accepted thanks.

10:20 EUR Italian 10-Year BTP Auction 5.96% 5.82%

There is the possibility of a head and shoulders pattern forming on the EURO 1 hour chart. if price holds the 23% as resistance, then it is very possible that this will form the right shoulder.

I have also highlighter the “currently” valid BBZone.

Mos of the currencies may be very slow this week in producing big moves as we have a lot of central bank meetings next few days… so play safe!

Chf/J - Very tight confluence here of interest. Hourly 200MA coincides with 61.8 fib retrace and double bottom. Also hidden divergance on the hourly (not marked). A chance for a very short SL and so great R:R.

11:00 GBP CBI Distributive Trades Survey 11 15 42

negative data … forecast 42 came out 11

that may push it to fill 5670/60 levels…
Luis.

Price is still under B/Bzone as far as I can tell and under 100 and 200 sma but hope it works out for you.

Price broke B/B short.

David, in light of your focus on getting in where the pro money is, I was wondering about your views on trading through August and December? Cheers.

I don’t have any views as it doesn’t effect me. I’m an intraday trader and order flow trader. There is more than enough bids/offers (flow) and money in the market during those months to make a profit.

Where is new blog?

Jeff

http://www.fxjefferson.com