David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

i always thought scalping was risky, i have learned from this thread to trade the trends early on days of momentum and use order flow as an option for slower days and mix it up sometimes do both…Davids thread is Gold

what is eg cross border business?

Hi Richard,
This is very good, however could I abuse with some suggestions.
Would it be possible to have the lines to be draw for the current day only, It would clear up the screen a little bit.

As per David post on his blog it would be great to have the levels he mentioned.
“Start of by marking the previous days high and low and previous days open price and today’s open price. Also mark of the previous weeks high and low only.”

Regards

Gerry

Well explained. Thank You.

I have not left for a moment, i am trying to catch up on order flow

so in the USDJPY move we should expect moves high to the 20/30? or more ?

ignore this post i missed out one part, and cldnt be bothered to write it out again.

here instead is a pic of fibs in real life…

I quoted David, it wasn’t my explanation I just copied it from the first few pages.

LOL nice one ! :smiley:

Hi guys, updated the indicator with lines just covering the current date, and added a text label containging whatever is in the Comments collumn in options.txt :slight_smile:

Had some problems with attachments, but check out this link:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzvHB2I-HikSWG1XZktSTzNvdjg

Anyone trading Asia tonight. Could meet in chat room?

Im up for that.

Im over there now :slight_smile:

yep i realised that, after which i was started to detail it a little better ie each diff scenario with respect to which sma in the zone, then had to shoot off, so thought a pic wld save my skin.

happy trading.

The USDJPY order flow @ 78.00 triggered.

What should my SL have been? I know profits are tight, I was stuck in a dentist chair when trade triggered. Had TP of 12pips and sl of 10pips, so still in the trade…

I have signed up to Davids 3month course, hoping to learn much more order flow in the next few months :smiley:

This is fantastic!!!

Did you buy or sell? Could you please point me to David’s basic OF stuff that people are starting to trade here? I’m a little lost and trying to find the start of the discussion as at the moment I have the middle and end bits. I’m onboard as well with the OF course.
cheers

The above message was to TradeSan re: the usd/Yn trade

RC, you do what the big banks are doing. If it says Bid you buy. If it says offer you sell. You are looking to scalp a few pips on the pullback.

Thanks< traderjosh, I get that part but where is the info on the bids? How can you see the bids and offers? Sorry, I know I’m a bit slow.
cheers