David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

Fxjefferson.com He updates every session.

thanks for the help traderjosh, Iā€™m getting it now I think. SO, the USD/JPY bid at 78.00 would be a buy and it looks like it was good for some 16 pips or so?
cheers

Yes. I got about 12 so I was very happy. I loaded up because the reports were that it was huge money buying (David gave the details) I was buying at different levels because I knew it was safe. I closed 5 positions at average 12 pips per position. Itā€™s pretty fun trading this way.

Picked up a few pips on nzd/usd

Brilliant mate! I agree
Iā€™m having a little play on the kiwi, see how it goes

RC let me just give you an sincere adviceā€¦ please read up the PDF and the part of the forum on OF ā€¦ those questions you ask show us you really didnt read nothing at all about it and the answer to those simple questions you have are more then explain here on the thread alreadyā€¦

come on put some efforts on your part, and work your way out, dont expect that all will be handled always to your hand ā€¦

Luisā€¦

I need to go back and re read I think. I got hit on the retest and it took my stop out 77.90 so a loss for me.

Gutted Iā€™m away for the course as I could use the help!

Letā€™s see what today brings.

Dave stated clearly that the stops should go to 77.85ā€¦ read the postsā€¦

i have entered way up then you i have orders filled at 78.10 and iā€™m still in those tradesā€¦

manage your risk and for good sackā€™s if you dont know yet what you are doing play low amount pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice,pratice, and THEN only THEN move to higher amounts ā€¦

come stay safeā€¦

Luisā€¦

PS dont mean to be rud on last 2 posts just beeing sincereā€¦

Finally got through the thread. Very informative. All time and effort by David and the other members such as Justincredible and Dennis amongst others is very much appreciated.

I am learning that some of the previous orders that no longer appear on Davidā€™s list are still sometimes there. There was a previous session that had bids at 77.90 I believe. I moved my stop when it started running toward that level. No system is 100% perfect so we have to expect some bumps In the road. Looking forward to London OF levels so I can trade while Iā€™m supposed to be asleep. Lol

Remember we are doing OF to stay on the back of the monster, but sometimes they trip us, what i meant to say is we use OF to reduse the possibility off errors and ride along side the big boys, but dont get folled they still want your moneyā€¦ that spike could be a stops ride to the 78.00 level plain and simple thatā€¦ down 10 pips hit those orderstops and back to work theyr way topsā€¦

Luis.

This. Was trading this one for my course money :frowning:

Hey, settle down please. Iā€™m doing my best. Itā€™s ok when you ask questions, right? Donā€™t forget people are at different levels and some need to catch up. Iā€™ll ask any bloody thing I want as Iā€™m not a lazy bludger but I just need a bit of a hand as some pieces were missing for me. Iā€™m reading as much as I can as fast as I can. I was just enjoying how friendly and helpful most people are on here.

Yeah, it was my own fault for chasing the bid. And then not watching as I went to sleep. Off today so going to look for some longer term swings on the fiber.

Yes, obviously a stop run, like I say, I entered late when I should of just said, I missed it, and waited for the next one.

Did you take a loss too?

Also later that it couldnā€™t go below 78.00.

Maybe I take things too literally.

Ah well, s*** happens.

Yeah, gutted.

Hi Luis, like I said, I was entering at the wrong time, I had a stop in place which managed my risk as I dont like to risk more than 2%, so had my stop been lower I would have lost more and also lost discipline on money management. Iā€™m OK with the loss as I know why it happened.

Be as rude as you like to me as it keepā€™s me in check and helps the learning curve - thanks for your comments.

Weā€™ll get there.

EURUSD, just bounced nicely from correction Zone, @ 23.6 Fib