David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

It was running up to a OF scalp…and I missed it! :frowning:

Hi TraderSan, what entry pattern did you use?

Bro dont hake this the hard way i’m not lecturing no one here, but you have your risk2% so if you need a bigger stop just calculate the amount to invest… you know this i know you know this … we learn with errors

I also saw dave told us stops to7785 i recalulated what i need to invest in order to respect the 2% :stuck_out_tongue:

keep fighting.

PS - as to all other readers that i speak i dont really meant to be rude…

Luis.

No worries, I get your point but I don’t like a wider stop on a scalp. Good luck today.

Then stop being rude! better still, ignore the little people’s posts as we try and catch up to supertraders like yourself.

:frowning: wasnt my intention offending you…

Luis.

Has anyone been able to find the amended version of the indicator?

couple post ahead biker :smiley:

Luis.

Ok, no worries, there’s a few of us who came late to the thread and with less experience than others so an help is appreciated. Belive me I’m working hard on it.
cheers

RC - you’ll get to know Luis isn’t like that. Good luck reading up. Plenty of help on the forum.

So today was my first trade on OF :smiley: my first trade(got in 3min to late for EURUSD trade :confused: ) was the AUDUSD 1.5300, with a SL of 10 Pips, with I lost misserably, especially since I messed up my risk calculation and risked 4% instead of 2% :stuck_out_tongue:

But happily I got in at the next AU trade, 1.0540 with 2/3 positions closed with a profit at 5 and 6 pips :slight_smile: and the 3 position still running :smiley:

Wondering if I should add a alarm/sound notification to my indi?

Good luck guys!

PS. Does anyone have a strategy to filter out ‘bad’ OrderFlow trades? Would love to learn more about this stuff :slight_smile:

[EDIT]And ofcourse wile I wrote this post, the next level hit on both AUDUSD and GBPUSD and I missed all 3!..

Just bagged a few pips on g/u. I hate oandas FIFO rule. It hurts when you play both scalps that are real close together. You can’t manage your second set until the first set is closed. Frustrating!

I need a broker with tight spreads that you can trade from your phone, that doesn’t have FIFO rule. I trade 75% from my phone.

Thanks fiber, no worries. I really like this concept but I’m playing catch up here. I’m sure all will make sense soon, I’m going over the options pdf now but I’m still trying to fit that into the puzzle of how it relates to OF. I’m sure it’s answered in the reading ahead. Beginners luck maybe but I just sheared the aussie and kiwi for 3 trades. The kiwi was at major resistance at .8140
cheers

This link take me to this, i can’t see the zip file.

Richard could you upload it again on the forum, Thanks

Gerry

I didn’t have any problems finding it - i think it you need a google account to open the link.

But when i put it in the indicators folder in the meta trader folder and try to open it up in Alpari i get ‘File could not be opened! 4051’. Any ideas why this is happening? What am i doing wrong?

Hi, you need to save the options.txt file in [I]Metatrader Folder/experts/files[/I] Im on my phoe right now, I’ll try to upload the latest edition as soon as I get home:)

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve saved the .txt file and the .mq4 file in the MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\indicators folder. But i still getting the same error message. What is the .ex4 file and how would i save that?

When downloading the the files the computer recognizes the .mq4 file as metatrader but not the .ex4 file.

Jonny, don’t bother with the ex4 file, after saving the files, stops the platform and restart it will re-compile and the ind should be available in the custom indicators section

Gerry

Hi, the mq4 and ex4 is the indicator, and this should go in the indicator folder(mq4 is just the source code). the Options.txt is the file you should edit everyday, and this has to be plased in metatrade/expers/files folder

the mq4 file is not important, you can delete it…
so the ex4 file must go in metatrader/experts/indicators and txt file in metatrader/experts/files

Good luck :slight_smile:

[EDIT] Yeah, thats true… You can choos wich file you want, you dont need both the ex4 and mq4, and you must restart MetaTrader :slight_smile: