David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

SO, ahead of FOMC, the E\U is exactly on the 50\50, on the fence…just great for a perfect fakeout, then the move… I’m sitting it out.

David, is there a way to join chat on a mobile devise?

Hey Ralph, Fantastic! Tried it and it works a treat.

Cheers Tex

btw if anybody cares: i made a myfxbook account, trading MOSTLY (but not all) stuff, that i learned in this thread. i tried order flow 2 or 3 times, all desasters :smiley: not for me i guess. anyways, if you wanna have a look

David System | Myfxbook

one more thing: i trade pretty low risk most of the time and also i like to have a couple of positions with entries a few pips apart. so don’t wonder why i have so many trades already in just 10 days history (from which i only traded like 6 or 7 days). also i’m pretty busy with uni and writing my master thesis. i missed a couple of great 30 to 40 pip moves today, which i definitely would have entered when i would have seen them (would have, could have, should have… :D)

edit: also as you can see by the almost none existing movement in the equity curve in the first 2-3 days, i traded even lower risk and lower amount of money. just had to get used to and adjust position sizes a little after that (had to get used to the 5000€ account). if it will keep on running so smoothely i will slowly adjust my position size higher. because it’s probably too low right now (if there is anything like “too low risk” :D) and i could go a little higher without risiking too much.

AH, and: this is demo only! just so you know. it’s my aim to be consitently profitable with this account for a couple of months. i see it as a test of myself. if i pass, i will go live (again), with a little amount like a couple hundred euros at first.

so, wish me luck :wink:

cheers (and thanks again david)

Good luck smart Topfroxx ! I will keep my eyes on your stats…

Hi Richard,

I have changed the color to White and filename to Orderflow.txt

So I now have both Orderflows and Option barriers on my charts with ease.

I have tried to use mql4 forums to do the following:

1: add a new delimiter “|” to allow me to write either offer or bid
2: Add the word Offer or Bid to the text when the indicator updates on MT4
3: If its and Offer - make the line Red, else if its a Bid make it Green

I am sure you could update your code with ease, and I would be ever so grateful :slight_smile:

If its too much, don’t worry about it. Atleast I have easy way to update options and bids and offers for orderflow

Edit: Need to click complile lol.

So far managed to move Options to Start of line and left OF at end.

Below is USDJPY - BB Zone included so we can keep thread going in forward direction.

TraderSan:

You could just modify the text file by adding an underscore and then bid or option (no spaces), which will make the text show up next to the price figure.

For example: GBPUSD|1.5615|1.5615_Offer

Yea, I manually add Bid @ or Offer @

Does look very nice, moved option @ to start of line so if an option and an Order flow are at same price I can see it without a horrid overlapping of text.

Hey David!

Thanks for sharing all of the information within this thread. Especially your time. I feel fortunate to have come across this thread. Within the next day or so, I should be current in regards to the latest posts. I kind of cheated and jumped ahead to the last couple of pages. In doing so, I saw post #1555. Is that something that I can join? If so, what’s the format and schedule? Your thread is so great, it’s getting harder and harder to walk away each time, lol… Thanks again David…

Anybody please give me the link to download updated indicator.
Thanks.

No need to look far. Post #1647!

cannot download from that link and getting a message ‘‘Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don’t have permission to view the document.’’

I tried even after sign into google. But still negative.

Do you have the original version working? Might be worth talking to Richard87 who was the author? It is a Zipped document, do you have winzip or equivalent?

Richard,

Could your re-upload the amended version of the indicator, I can’t find a way to access it with the google link,

thank you

Gerry

hi all, Cad/Jen makes big ups, as usd/Cac slopes… wish me luck… i need to be careful here :slight_smile: good day

oh boys simmetry forever !

U/J just in BBZ right now.

Yip, I am waiting to see which side it breaks out from.

Edit:

Even if it breaks bearish, I wont take it as there just too many bids sitting @ 78.10, 78.05, 78.00, 77.90

I have rather placed buy orders at those points with SL @ 77.85

I don’t feel good about a short.

Am hoping for a bounce long now as price has reached the ATR or 34pips. Also a trendline has just been touched and hourly divergence. Difficult as I need to go out for the afternoon!

Even if it breaks bearish, I wont take it as there just too many bids sitting @ 78.10, 78.05, 78.00, 77.90

I have rather placed buy orders at those points with SL @ 77.85

I don’t feel good about a short.