Daylie easy pips

Hi EasyPiper,

thanks for your prompt reply. What a great person you are. Very accurate and always available. Thanks again.

Now I’m using IG broker with a web based platform. It’s very fast an clear but I have to do everything manually.

I’m thinking to change to a broker with an MT4 platform.

Could you tell me which broker and which EA are you using to move automatically stop loss to BE?

As I wrote in another post I’m from Italy so I can’t stay awake all night :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for your support.

Have a great day…

Hi Pierjobs,

I also use IG as my broker & they do give an option to open an account with MT4 platform or simply add to your existing account.

Not much to much going the right way today! I only have two pairs that triggered in, one stagnant the other halfway to a stop loss. Maybe we will see some movement during the US session. I had EURUZD on my hit list as well.

I didn’t know it.

Thanks for your information GAZT16. That’s the power of a forum. We can learn from each other :wink:

Have a great day.

Hi pierjobs,

thank you very much :slight_smile: Im using Alpari UK. They have not the best conditions I know, but until now I never had problems with them, and the transactions are very fast and I have everytime after 5 days my money. Thats ok.

My EA is not a free one, because og this I cant upload it legal, but when you search via google “EA move sl to be” you will find some very good for free.

Hi Taufiq,

welcome :wink: I developed for me a strategy and template, where I very fast can analyse the market. I go through all charts and find for me the best setups. I work with big timeframes, so there are every day only a few changes. I dont get every day a complete diverent picture. Day and day I look and can see, how the charts developing great setups. To trade is simple if you found the right setup and are confident :wink:

Good Luck easy piper,
I am following , and learning :slight_smile:

What time do you normally decide to call it quits on these trades? I had one stop out, 2 others currently losing, and 2 others that never triggered in. I wonder if you have a specific time that is a hard stop or if it’s more just watching the market to see how it goes and deciding in the moment that things are not going your way.

I am in demo mode, using this exercise to test out the forex market.

EDIT - right after this post the two USD pairs took off. One has now won and the other doing nicely. Things can certainly change quickly

Hi EasyPiper

I followed your advice and found a free EA to move Sl to BE.

I can’t post the link because of forum limitation…so I’ ll do it in a next post so everybody can download it.

Thanks for you support

All the best

Here’s the link so everybody can download it:

Break-even Expert Advisor (EA) Download for Metatrader 4 — FXshake.com | Forex News, Reviews, Education & Blog

hope this helps,

All the best

Hi pierjobs,

thank you very much for your work! Thats great!

Hi mess7777,

I dont have a predefined time. I only change the plan, if there are some big changes in market, but mostly I try to hold my positions.

I think probably you stopped out with EURNZD right? Did you set up your sl and tp everytime with your spread? My sl not triggered. I had 5 pips before sl . It is very important everytime to set the pips as I tell you plus of course your individual spread. That is why I changed the format of my trades. With the first signals I gave you concrete prices, but I forgot that everyone has individual spread. Because of this I tell you only how many pips sl and tp. My sl and tp corresponding everytime with important levels like ATR level for the day. Or support and resistence… But because of this it is important that you have the full range of sl you now? For EURNZD today it was 130 pips. But Im very mate, that you lost this trades. Luky that they were in demo mode :wink:

Hi friends,

Today was a very interesting day. Please close our pending orders which not triggered until now. But please let the open trades run. I think we can reach the full tp.

This trades closed today already:

AUSUSD + 30 pips (the second trades is still open with sl at be)
GBPUSD + 30 pips (the second trade is still open with sl at be)

So for today we have: [B]+ 60 pips[/B]

Here are some new trades for today:

BUYSTOP EURUSD @ 1,3861; tp 80 pips, sl 80 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP EURUSD @ 1,3861; tp 30 pips, sl 80 pips
SELLSTOP USDCHF @ 0,8789; tp 58 pips, sl 58 pips, move sl after 25 pips to be
SELLSTOP USDCHF @ 0,8789; tp 25 pips, sl 58 pips

Keep cool friends :wink:

Hi EasyPiper,

thanks for your signals.

Could you make us an example with real prices on how to manage SL and TP based on our spread?

For example:

[B]BUYSTOP EURUSD @ 1,3861; tp 80 pips, sl 80 pips[/B]

Let’s say I have a spread of 2 pips. My SL will be 1.3779 (80 pips + 2 pips spread) and my TP will be 1.3939 (80 pips - 2 pips spread).

Am I right?

Thanks for your support and patience to help us learning to trade the forex market.

All the best…

ah damn that is exactly what happened, i didn’t include the spread! Those 2 pips can make a difference I guess! So always add the spread on the buy side i guess, even on take profit levels?

Mess7777 , in a buy position you would want to add spread to SL and minus spread from TP

Hi pierjobs,

its prinzipally very easy. It depends on which price you see on your MT4 chart. The most brokers shows Bid price. That means for your example:

BUYSTOP EURUSD @ 1,3861; tp 80 pips, sl 80 pips (you get ask price. Therefore you have to calculate a new triggerlevel for your BUYSTOP. 1,3861 + 2 pips Spread for example. So you set the BUYSTOP @ 1,3863. So the trade only trigger, if it reaches really our level. SL and TP you dont need to add spread)

SELLSTOP EURUSD @ 1,2000; tp 80, sl 80 (you dont have to change the triggerlevel, because for a sell you get exactly the prive which you see ond your chart. But you have to add the spread to your SL, because when the price gos up you get stopped out if you not add spread, because you get the ask price and not the bid for SL in a SELL trade. So you SL would be 1,2082)

So again: If BUYSTOP (Add spread to triggerlevel); If SELLSTOP (Add Spread to SL)

Thank you for that clear explanation. I have also been unsure about the precise levels for entry due to the spread. This really clears that up. Thank again EasyPiper

Thanks EasyPiper,

very clear explanation.

I have no more doubts now.

Thanks again and have a great day.

hi friends,

please close now eurusd and usdchf trades.