Daylie easy pips

Hello,
thanks to your advice.
I think I should shuffle in demo account right away and keep reading books before I drain the real account…
Ich studiere an der TU Dortmund.Ich bin Chinese und Deutsch fällt mir ein bisschen schwer.
Vielleicht braucht man viele Übungen machen um eine Sprache zu beherrschen,ähnlich wie Devisen-Handel.:smiley:
Viele Grüße~

Hi EasyPiper,

I just graduated from babypips school and really interested on your system.
I lost quite a lot of money because of not using stop loss in one night, I felt really stupid. I tried to trade news to get my money back but I lost even more :frowning:
Now I am back to demo while studying forex properly. Btw I lived in Hamburg since 2012 and I am learning German language, it is quite complicated, not as straight forward as forex :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi EasyPiper

Thanks for yesterday’s trades. I lost yesterday, but read your post after loosing and kept the scenario in mind and made money today.

Thanks for your input.

Regards

Hi Easypiper. Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I intend to trade your signals this week. Do the signals given yesterday that weren’t triggered remain in play or should they be cancelled at the end of the day?

The gbp/aud and aud/usd have bothe reversed now and are heading for your buy stops. Are the still relevant? Thanks again.

Hi and welcome!

No please cancel all pending orders!

Hi EasyPiper

thanks and closing all the trades.

Regards

[QUOTE=“EasyPiper;619003”]Hi friends, today no trades ;-)[/QUOTE]

My Audusd trades triggered and made 40 pips :slight_smile:

Thanks Easypiper.

Hi friends,

for today I have this trades:

BUYSTOP GBPUSD @ 1,6754; tp 70 pips, sl 70 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP GBPUSD @ 1,6754; tp 30 pips, sl 70 pips
BUYSTOP AUDUSD @ 0,9366; tp 80 pips, sl 80 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP AUDUSD @ 0,9366; tp 30 pips, sl 80 pips
SELLSTOP EURNZD @ 1,58531; tp 55 pips, sl 130 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
SELLSTOP EURNZD @ 1,58531; tp 30 pips, sl 130 pips
SELLSTOP CHFJPY @ 114,960; tp 90 pips, sl 90 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
SELLSTOP CHFJPY @ 114,960; tp 30 pips, sl 90 pips
SELLSTOP EURJPY @ 140,06, tp 100, sl 100 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
SELLSTOP EURJPY @ 140,06, tp 30, sl 100 pips

Have a great day :wink:

Respekt! Dein Deutsch ist nahezu perfekt! Du hast Recht, für den Devisen Handel benötigt man sehr sehr viel Übung. Nicht um sonst gibt es diesen Beruf. Die Leute die in Großbanken handeln haben Jahrzehntelange Erfahrung plus Ausbildung! Das kann man nicht in ein paar Wochen aufholen. Aber mit den richtigen Leuten mit Erfahrung und der richtigen Anleitung ist es machbar mitzuhalten :wink:

No need to feel stupid. You are good, because you never give up! That is important. Forex is nothing for people, who try something and after some losses giving up. Only the people who have the power to try something new can make it :wink:

Hi EasyPiper,

thanks for your signals.

Just one question: do you follow your trades all night to move stop loss as you indicate or you place pending orders and then check them tomorrow morning?

I want to manage orders the best way so I can have your same results.

Thanks in advance for your support.

All the best…

Hi Pierjobs,

no I go to bed. :slight_smile: I activate my pending orders with sl and tp and then I go to bed. I have a ea which moves sl to be.

We got quite a few trades today I see!

wow, active day here if these all trigger in.

Hi

Can someone suggest “move the SL to be”

Regards

Thanks for sharing. Its great to see how others trade and your thinking behind each trade.
Ive been looking over my charts and applying your lessons.

what are your thoughts on this:

BUYSTOP AUDSGD @ 1.1737; sl: 1.1665
BUYSTOP USDCAD @ 1.0935; sl: 1.091

Not sure if you wanted to know the meaning but This means move your stop loss(sl) to break even (be)

[QUOTE=“nined3z;619384”] Not sure if you wanted to know the meaning but This means move your stop loss(sl) to break even (be)[/QUOTE]

Thanks nined3z. I also did not know what it means until I read your explanation.

No problem glad I could help :slight_smile:

Hi EasyPiper,

I am your new follower. Thanks for your postings.

Would you please upload the EA which move the SL to BE?

I’d also like to know how could you spot so many potential pairs in such short time? That’s vary from major to cross pairs, [U]so amazing[/U].

Have a great day.