BUYSTOP USDCAD @ 1.11450 sl 70 pips tp 70 pips move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP USDCAD @ 1.11450 sl 70 pips tp 30 pips
BUYSTOP EURCAD @ 1.55250 sl 110 tp 110 move sl after 40 pips to be
BUYSTOP EURCAD @ 1.55250 sl 110 tp 40
SELLSTOP CADCHF @ 0.78320 sl 65 pips tp 65 pips move sl after 25 pips to be
SELLSTOP CADCHF @ 0.78320 sl 65 pips tp 25 pips

I wish you a nice week friends :wink:

Hi friends,

we have very nice profit today, please close now every trade, because we have again huge divergences and want to safe our profits :wink:

so please close all!

Hello EasyPiper,

Great trades and the profits from it are more than welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks !!

[QUOTE=“EasyPiper;613461”]Hi friends, we have very nice profit today, please close now every trade, because we have again huge divergences and want to safe our profits :wink: so please close all![/QUOTE]

As usual, great trades easy!!
Thank you

Hi friends! We had a good day with trades from yesterday. Unfortunetelly we went a little bit to early out, but this is part of the game. We saved our profit and that is most important.

Thank you very much for your great support!

So here are the results from yesterday:

USDCAD + 60 pips
EURCAD + 80 pips
CADCHF + 45 pips

[B][U]Sum 18.03.2014 + 185 pips[/U][/B]

As you can see, our trades are very good. But please: Dont be too greedy! I dont want that you think that we have the holy grail! Of course we had a lot of good trades, but it could be, that tomorrow we will lose a bit. Thats normal. In trading the most important thing is be realistic and trade without emotions! The mental thing in trading is very important. We gain a lot of money, if we constantly more earning than losing. There is no perfect strategy. If there would be any strategy which would be everytime profitable without losses, then everybody would be a profitable trader. If such a strategy would exist, then it would be impossible to hide it. That shows us, such a strategy doesnt exist. We have to learn every day and change our strategy, if the market situation changes. Please dont forgett this.

Good luck friends :wink:

For today I have no trades. Let the market come down a little bit and tomorrow we will trade again :wink:

Thanks EasyPiper.

I will take care today waiting your new signals for tomorrow.

Hi friends,

no trades for today again. Im not shure in which direction market will go. Because of this in my opinion its better to stay away :wink:

That means, this week is over for me and we had 5 trades (only). Not so much, but a good win rate of 100 %. Thats ok isn´t it?

The weekly results from this week:

AUDUSD +55 pips
NZDJPY +20 pips
USDCAD + 60 pips
EURCAD + 80 pips
CADCHF + 45 pips

[B][U]SUM week + 260 pips
[/U][/B]

I hope you further enjoy my signals. I wish you and your family a nice weekend! See you next week friends :wink:

[QUOTE=“EasyPiper;613958”]Hi friends, no trades for today again. Im not shure in which direction market will go. Because of this in my opinion its better to stay away :wink: That means, this week is over for me and we had 5 trades (only). Not so much, but a good win rate of 100 %. Thats ok isn´t it? The weekly results from this week: AUDUSD +55 pips NZDJPY +20 pips USDCAD + 60 pips EURCAD + 80 pips CADCHF + 45 pips SUM week + 260 pips I hope you further enjoy my signals. I wish you and your family a nice weekend! See you next week friends ;-)[/QUOTE]
Thanks Easy!

Great week, I have learned and I have earned.
I appreciate the time you take to provide your signals, and I’m sure I speak for all when I say we appreciate the time you out in to provide this!

Have a great weekend all

Dave

Hi easypiper , I am an italian boy who want to know something new about FX …
I got a question for you… How many dollars you had deposited at first time ?

Hi MisterNothing,

at first I want to say welome in our thread!

Good question. I startet 3 years ago with 200 €. I traded everytime 0.1 lot with a leverage 1:500 and lost a lot of money of course :-). That was a big vailure! Then I traded also binary options (started with 250 €) and lost at first a bit and then earned over 4000 € with binary within 3 Months. I traded news. But very fast the binary platforms understood what I do and how I do and stoped it. Then I improved my forex trading and learned and learned and learned and learned. I read books, looked forex videos, read forums. I made many online courses and traded with many groups. I tried for example vladimir forex signal (very great, I love vladimir and his group, because he is a great man and his education is unique. From him I learned the truth about divergences), hansa invest intensive course, Max 9, Forex mastery course, russ horns master method and so on… I invested a lot of money and understood, that knowledge is so important in forex. Dont understand me wrong, it isnt important to do all this courses to trade profitable :slight_smile: But I had to learn the hard way, that it is important to understand what to do in forex and not blind following some indicators. I everytime tried it again with 200 €. Sometimes I won up to 1500 € and then I lost it again. Then I stated a long time to trade demo. That was very important. demo demo demo…It was the first time, I used all the knowledge which I had from the courses. I aplied everything I found my own strategys. They are not my strategys, because there are also other people, which are trading with this strategys :wink: But I learned to trade. After that I had the confidence to invest again. And I strated again with 200 €, but of cours not with 0,1 lot and 1:500, but with 0,01 lot. I used mikro lots. If you do it right, 200 are enough to make very fast 1000 €. Of course if you have 1000 € it is better and you can grow it to 10000 much faster but: Please be carefull! To lost all your money is very easy. Dont belief everyone which will sell you tricks to make 100000000 € with only 100 € within 1 year. That are all scammers! They are using the emotions a wishes from people. Start with small money, which you dont need for life! If you dont have money at the moment, better save money a little bit for some months and then invest that money. Dont make depts, because of some promises from websites, which promise you to make enough pips to get more out in one month then you invested.

I hope this helps you. Sorry I wrote to much, but back to your question: If you are new in forex, at first trade demo and learn in this time. The best would be to have a good mentor. Read books and forums. When you are confident start with smallest money which is posible and smal lot size. If you are good, then you can invest more.

And dont forgett: It gives much more important things in life then trading :wink: I trade to live better and [U][B]not [/B][/U]live to trade better :wink: Because very very fast you only think about and are busy with forex. Everywhere and everywhen. That is not good. You need time for you, your family, friends… Then you can also trade relaxed :wink:

Thanks for all , your explanation is very important for me

Thanks again.

Brand new to the forum, very impressive track record so far. I will be watching and testing with my demo account. :slight_smile:

You sounds like my hero <3 I’m a new forex trader and I hope I can learn more from you. Thanks in advance and I will definitely follow your signals.

Hello friends,

welcome franxesca29, mess7777, curious_user, MisterNothing and all other! Thank you all for your nice and lovely posts! That helps me to further post signals. Im very serious about this and understand the responsibility which I have when so much people read my post. You can be shure, tat I will further will geive my best :wink:

Hello Easypiper,
I’ve had a bad two weeks and lost a little money on a mini-account after trying two different strategies. Well, what can I say, I’m willing to try out your signals and see what happens. Looking forward to your post.

David

I will be following along as well, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Hi EasyPiper,

Thanks for guiding us. More then 80% your predication is right. Love it. watching you everyday.

Bomi

Hi friends,

@ chiniebwoy, nined3z and BOMI1: thank you :wink:

I wish everyone a grat new week with our trades. Unfortunetelly for today I have again no trades. But no worry, this week we will have enough possibilitys :wink:

At the moment I also demo 3 new strategys every day additionally to my “standart trading strategy” and they look really very cool. So far Im very happy with the results. After some more days (maybe weeks) testing and demo I will this trades also post here. Then it wil be much more signals as at the moment. But for now, please be patient until my standert strategy shows us new signals :wink:

Hi friends!

Trades for today:

BUYSTOP NZDJPY @ 87.805, sl 65 pips, tp 65 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP NZDJPY @ 87.805, sl 65 pips, tp 30 pips
SELLSTOP EURNZD @ 1.60698, sl 125 pips, tp 125 pips, move sl after 40 pips to be
SELLSTOP EURNZD @ 1.60698, sl 125 pips, tp 40 pips

I wish you a nice week friends :wink: