Daylie easy pips

I wanted to ask you about risk reward here. It looks like these trades are less than 1:1 ?

Is this because of a high level of confidence in your trades?

Hi friends,

our trades so far good. Please close the last EURNZD Trade when it reaches 1.6000 or a little bit above. And move tp for NZDJPY to 30 pips for both trades and the sl to be know.

Have great pips friends :wink:

@mess7777: I dont foregott your question. I answer you today evening or after lunch, when I have more time :wink:

Update: close all trades now please. Because market get a little bit negative momentum.

Hi EasyPiper!
Your signals its very good!!!
Congratulation and Thank You!

Thank you EasyPiper great early morning pips. I placed the second trade incorrect as BUY by accident, however it’s in demo account :wink:

Hi Easypiper,
On my metatrader 4 platform, my two pending orders for both pairs were automatically adjusted. So for some strange reason the tp was set for 30 pips.
Withy that said though, all my TPs were hit! thanks a lot!
My only concern though is that if I’m not at my computer to receive your emails (I get it on my hone, but it is delayed) then I would have missed your message to close out my trades.
Anyway, I need to find out why I cant set the orders on the MT4 platforms.

David

Hi friends!

Today we had a great day again. The results from the trades yesterday:

NZDJPY + 60 pips
EURNZD + 95 pips

[B][U]Sum 25.03.2014 + 155 pips
[/U][/B]
Trades for today 26.03.2014:

SELLSTOP USDJPY @ 101.860, sl 40 pips, tp 40 pips, move sl after 20 pips to be
SELLSTOP USDJPY @ 101.860, sl 40 pips, tp 20 pips
BUYSTOP AUDCHF @ 0.8190, sl 40 pips, tp 40 pips, move sl after 20 pips to be
BUYSTOP AUDCHF @ 0.8190, sl 40 pips, tp 20 pips
SELLSTOP EURAUD @ 1.49139, sl 100 pips, tp 100 pips, move sl after 50 pips to be
SELLSTOP EURAUD @ 1.49139, sl 100 pips, tp 100 pips
BUYSTOP NZDUSD @ 0.86180, sl 40 pips, tp 40 pips, move sl after 20 pips to be
BUYSTOP NZDUSD @ 0.86180, sl 40 pips, tp 20 pips
BUYSTOP AUDJPY @ 94.675, sl 40 pips, tp 40 pips, move sl after 20 pips to be
BUYSTOP AUDJPY @ 94.675, sl 40 pips, tp 20 pips

I wish you nice pips friends!

And sorry that I had not enough time today to answer all questions, but tomorrow I will reserve time for that :wink:

USDJPY happened quickly, wowza. Entered the sell stop and it filled shortly thereafter. My demo account is very happy with you right now EasyPiper. :slight_smile:

your Signals Are Great easypiper :slight_smile: Hope to See more of them

I use fxcm trading station app on my phone. I don’t see SL or TP when placing a entry but I’m guessing stop/limit is the same thing??

The USD/JPY did no go in our favor right?? Or did I do something wrong.

Hi mess7777,

that is a very good question.

You are right, in sum we have a risk/reward ratio of 1:0,75 for each pair. The frist trade is 1:1 and the second 1:0,5. so together 1:0,75.

Principally I dont like high risk. It is everytime better to have a better reward then risk, for example 1:2 or 1:3. But for this strategy it works very good.

The strategy, which I use has normally 1:1 risk reward, so same sl and tp pips. But: I recognized, that the most trades (near 80 %) reaching the first 50 % of target, but only 20-40 % the full target. Because of this I splittet the trades. Because of the high possibillity trades this is very profitable. The most time the sl is only for protection. If I see, that the trade direction changes, very often I stop the trade earlier. With small sl the risk is higher to get stopped out.

For the other strategys which I will soon also use for our signals, I will have better Risk/Reward ratio. But its never to late to improve strategys, also when they working goood :wink: So thank you again for your hint!

Unfortunetelly I dont know FXCM Trading Station App, but BUYSTOPP and BUYLIMIT for example are different things. For breakout trades (like our), you have to use a buy stop and sell stop order. It is when the market will continue in the same direction like the breakout direction.

To trade in a range for example you have to use buy limit orders to buy at the bottom of the range or sell limit orders to sell at the top of the range.

So you have everytime use BUYSTOP or SELLSTOP for these trades.

You everything done right :wink: The USD/JPY was short time 15 pips in profit, and then stoppped out. Very close, but a loss. Thats trading sometimes :slight_smile: So for USDJPY we have today -80 pips.

Ok now I understand, I will be switching to MT4 soon becuase I know programming and would like to play with that.

Yea I understand sometimes losses occurr, no big deal we will make it back! Happy trading everyone.

Hi David,

yes I know, the mails from the baybpips forum about new post, are sometimes a little bit late. The main idea behind this trades was to set one time at evening and then come back the next day evening and enjoy the easy pips, without care about the trades the whole day. Unfortunetelly sometimes I have to adjust something or have to close earlier. I plan in future to support this signals also per mail or/and per trade copier software, so that all my trades will automatically be copied from my MT4 account in your MT4 account. Then this problem is solved.

For now I can only try to change as less as possible the trades and plan better the sl and tp. I will give my best for you :wink:

apropos changing trades., Im very sorry, but the second EUR/AUD trade should have of course 50 pips tp and not 100 pips.

Please change this is you can.

Which everyone still some good pips today :wink:

Easypiper,
thanks for the reply. I’ll just have to adjust my work schedules to catch your emails.
Thanks.

Hello there Easypiper,
Ive just read through your posts, and great that I finally got in early so only a couple of pages to read :slight_smile:
In your relatively few comments, you have made many good points. some I have experienced and some , well they just sound good, so thanks for that :slight_smile:
I am seeking easy to follow signals, and Mentor to follow, whilst I learn, I have tried many, paid and unpaid.
Also, while I am writing this post , I get a babypips email saying to read one of your new posts and , yes , its about 2 hours ago , so Yes , be aware that babypips is a bit behind with there message forwarding !
Thanks for sharing your thoughts,comments,experience and, signals :slight_smile:
Cheers
Storm

Hello again Easypips,
Do you close all your open Pending orders and or trades on a daily basis?
If so, at what time, Gmt please,
Cheers
Storm

Admire your work work here easypiper! Looking forward to earn many more pips with you :smiley:

so friends,

please close all trades we have :wink: