Do any of you have a forex blog?

I do not write my own blog, I prefer to read other people’s blogs.

Forex blogs provide good education about the things happening on the Forex market on regular basis. These blogs also help to spread the motives of the Forex trading and improve the awareness of the market among the common people. I really appreciate the intention of these blogs. Thanks!

The internet is abundant with Forex blogs and it is usually pretty easy to see which ones are reliable or not.

Greetings, I started a forex blog a short time ago. In my spare time I’m testing forex indicators, and some EA’s on my live and demo account. I also made a few YouTube trading videos linked from my blog. If interested… My blog can be found at : luthermanning.com

I have a blog. Written 4 articles each about 2k words. I’ve stopped writing because of imposter syndrome. I’m not a full time trader yet so I think I’m not qualified to teach. But I’m glad I know I’m useful to beginners.
Http://forexpriceactiontradinghack.com/blog

I have started a blog myself, written a few posts, I plan to keep this going as a long term thing.
Feel free drop have a look and leave a comment, would make me very happy https://achievingforexgoals.com/ :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance

I tried blogging once, but it takes a lot of time, so I stopped after a while and dedicated myself completely to trading. Although generally a blog with high attendance can be well monetized.

I think on Forex it is possible to earn

yes, I have a forex blog but it is new

You can check the blog

Hi!

I have my www.badcharts.com website/blog since 2015. A mixture of Forex/Stocks. Now doing podcast since late 2017, with some playlists dedicated to Forex.

Applying my monthly chart trading framework, keeping it very simple.

Now trying to apply Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis to Forex…

Enjoy!

Patrick

If you in learning stage & want to gain basic knowledge, you can visit my blog

Thanx for sharing

interesting. I enjoy reading blogs and forums

Here is my humble forex koala blog!

The Geek Knows

You can find EUR/USD / AUD/USD reviews. A entire section of forex education articles too :slight_smile: hope it helps !

Yes, we do have our blog on forex here - fxpips.co.uk -

Please feel free to visit and share your thoughts.

1 Like

Looks very promising, thanks. In general, I read Forex brokers corporate blogs, like XM blog, or JustForex analytics if I need some analytical tips or news

I do not have the blog of mine but I work for the forex blogs as a writer. I love to do this job for helping the people who want to k ow about the trading. I think the interest of people is developing in this field with the passage of time. Trading is becoming easier!

It is an interesting idea, but I`m afraid it could require a lot of time.
For those, who already have a blog: how much time do you spend on your blog?

I saw this thread and I would like to add my blog, https://getknowtrading.com/.

I spend every day several hours writing and researching new topics. If you have new idea what to add please contact me.