Do any of you have a forex blog?

this is generally an interesting topic, only here, too, a lot of time needs to be devoted so that everything is well presented to the reader

1 Like

A blog should be interesting, and not everyone can do that.

Thank you all for the links to your own blogs. I will be able to get new information.

1 Like

a blog should bring the reader some kind of interest and benefit, and in order to maintain such a blog, you yourself need to understand and know everything

I don’t have a blog but I have an Instagram account that deals in education

Hey there guys, not sure if my thread counts as a blog. But feel free to take a look and comment if like and post up some charts as well.

But please read the top post it’ll give you a sense of how I handle trading and the psychological side of things.

If this doesn’t belong here, mods by all means remove if needed.

Yes, I do, It’s called TradingBeasts, I write there about forex trading (tips, guides, reviews, broker warnings etc.). Hopefully, some of you will find it useful.

1 Like

Lots of people on here seem to have sites or blogs etc, I’ll have to check some of them out for my self.

Since I began demo trading around two months ago, I’ve maintained a forex blog. It’s a little unprofessional, and it might even be embarrassing to seasoned traders but it’s worth a look:

I used to run a dividend trading blog, I am very active in discord.

I’ve been looking for a good active blog, there are many suggestions here, Thank you everyone.

1 Like

What software / websites are people using for their blogs or diaries?

No I don’t have a blog but it sure sounds like an interesting idea and on one’s time goes to waste the blog will keep you busy.

I actually started my blog just recently and its on basically Trading , Investing and personal finance all those are my favourite topics to talk about, unfortunately I cant post it here since although I have been in this forum for a long time, the platform still considers me a new user since I haven’t been active

I’m new in this forex industry, I’m intersted to learn forex, can I get the information of how to trade

Yes. You can find my texts here. I focus on the future of trading and new technologies in trading. E.g. AI, AD, supertrends, strategies, etc. And future is now.

Everyone is welcome.

1 Like

Friend. Babypips is already the best place for you. There are hundreds of articles. If you want to know forex, understand Fundamental analysis first. If you can do fundamental analysis, you will be successful. Then focus on the graphics. Fundamental analysis itself is what moves the charts. What else do you want to know? Don’t invest too much with a demo account. Because you can’t understand real emotion with demo account. Knowing too much doesn’t make you a good investor. If you are investing in something, you need to understand and follow the economic issues. Check the economic calendars every morning when you wake up and make a note of it. When I first started forex, I did not start with a demo account.

Not yet, but I plan to because I would like to share my results with others

This is very cool. your blog motivates me. Thank you!

From my side, as a newcomer to this industry, it is interesting to read the blog of experienced traders. For this reason, I am not blogging yet.