Do any of you have a forex blog?

go for it!!! i think that would be beneficial to many.

I donā€™t even have a brand. The majority of people who post trade analysis on here donā€™t actually trade, I just wanted proof if they did cause that adds more weight to their opinions. But since Iā€™ve been on this site, its like you cant ask any serious questions. I thought we were all trying to make money here.

Such a beautiful and genuine concern that you are thinking of. It will definitely be worth, no cap. Go for it please, it is much needed.

Hey @BigPippinā€¦we are happy to link babypips to our blog realtradernewsdotcomā€¦please allow us to put babypips logo on the front pageā€¦ let me know if you guys have any custom imageā€¦thanks

Awesome look forward to seeing it!

Brilliant following this itā€™s great when traders like you give back to the community

1 Like

You should start with a forex blog in which you share your own experience. It will certainly motivate and help others especially the new traders

itā€™s really importnant, want to create my one about etf

I feel it is important to have an opinion, and the blog that you are thinking to put up, would help fellow traders as it would give an insight to your trading experience. You should definately go ahead. Trading is more of practice and no one as such can master it. So, do go ahead with your blog.

i dont have the blogs, but i love reading the forums and getting the latest updates

Blogs! ā€¦ Why blogs? ā€¦ Its better videos or websitesā€¦ More educational than blogsā€¦ I supose you are here to make money. So watching videos, graphs, and more. About all nind of fx topics will put you in the right track than a blog

1 Like

I guess sharing your ideas through blog is also simple and a good way of communication. One can learn from otherā€™s mindset and strategies that can be well explained through a blog.

Not only experience, but time.
Writing and maintining blog takes time.

You have to be organized to tackle all problems you face with creation the blog, mainiting one, promoting, writing new content, replying to emails, teaching your readers and so on.

If you read this topic you will see many have blogs, but almost none of them are alive at this moment.

The main reason is the blog takes time and needs your resources. So, many traders give up after some time.

I am saying this form my own experience where I run my blog for more than 2 years and I still learn something new and I am improving it when I can.

Even I have here on Babypips my own thread about EURUSD analysis and those analysis are published on Forex Factory, I still learn new stuff as I write content and analyse the market. If I did not started the blog I would not learn some stuff because I would never stumble on it.

If you have any question regarding having a blog about trading feel free to ask. I am open to share what I know like I am sharing on my blog.

You have a good point, blogs do take time. Though I would say mine is very much still alive.

I do not however post live trades or analysis simply because itā€™s time consuming and out of date quick.

So my own blog focuses on some of the strategies I have used, and the lessons learned

Iā€™ve been very bad at posting over the holiday period but more stuff coming soon

Yes, one of the main things with the blog is consistency. It is hard :), but possible if that is the thing you want to do.

a blog is great but time consuming. if you are putting effort in to trading then i doubt you have tome to do a blog also

1 Like

Who says that trading needs to be time consuming?

Thatā€™s a narrative put out by brokers so they can make more money

But I agree a blog can be

1 Like

I donā€™t have a blog of my own but I do follow babypips and forex peace army for all the information I need. Thatā€™s more than enough for me.

1 Like

thank you for the blogs

1 Like

I have a new blog aptly called thesufitraderdotcom. Still populating it with content though. I have only written 1 article so far, but itā€™s a darn long article. LOL

1 Like