Do any of you have a forex blog?

Hahaha! Very inventive post! I may check it out.

My blog Learn the Basics Of Forex with Forexillo, 'Free, Fun, Easy & Illustrated, Forex illustrated for Total Beginners is aimed at both newbies and seasoned traders so as long as you want to read on free articles & share ideas, strategiesā€¦lots moreā€¦etc.

Sharing is caring even if there are just blogs:)

Thank you.

Whatā€™s a good blog for new beginning traders?

I posted a link on the page just before this one that might help you outā€¦

Hi everyone,

Iā€™ve recently started a blog documenting my introduction to the world of Forex:

Taking the Pips

Iā€™d be really interested to hear feedback from fellow novices but also more experienced traders.

Cheers,

Keith

No, I do not have a blog yet, but that would be interesting, takes extra time.

To answer your question again ;), Iā€™ve started a thread that myself and others are contributing to. My hope is to have experienced traders post some of the systems they are using to help some of the guys who are just starting out. You can check out the thread here:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/37996-great-trading-strategies.html

Hey guys!

Iā€™ve just started updating my blog again and am making a commitment to do so regularly from now on!

check it out @ Pro FX Blog - Pro FX Blog

lee

done have but I knew some sites

I think for Pro traders forex blog Is a cool stuff. But for average trader twitter will be more than enough.

Personally I donā€™t really see the use of a forex blog.

Besides, it will be interesting - are you earn some money on your blog? maybe AdSense, or Banners from different brokers? Others? I think i will develop some to promote my broker-partner.

Dear All

Few weeks ago I decided to start a blog where I outline a rather unconventional way to forecast future S/R with Fibonacci levels.

In the last post I have described how it was possible to forecast recent decline in the price of EUR/USD, if you are interested please visit my blog and leave a feed back.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Tom

Too much spamā€¦

May be too much, but i think forex blog - its a good idea, what about another question: I want to start such, but i dont know WHERE can i do it? I man where is better?

Actually i found very exciting and that is what i neededā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if forums ā€˜countā€™ as a blog but hereā€™s one that details trading systems (that ACTUALLY work and have been paper-traded and backtested using many years worth of historical data) and actual trades. All the documentation as well as a system indicator package is available for all the systems that I trade on a daily basis. No membership fees and guaranteed NO spam.

Do note however that I am a long-term trend trader so if itā€™s a ā€˜quick buckā€™ youā€™re after then donā€™t waste your time.

Link:

techtradercentral.proboards.com

Regards,

Dale.

Thereā€™s no quick buck in this game.

Updated Elliott Wave Analysis Of Financial Markets

That is my blog, feel free to visit and get updated elliott wave analysis of pretty much everything

Yes I have also the forex blog plz check my website in my profile.