Do any of you have a forex blog?

Follow the Yellow Brick Road my personal blog…not selling anything!!!

I do have a simple blog - it is where I document, update and evaluate my executed trades as well as my personal outlook of the currency pairs as I prepare for the succeeding trading session.

Hello, guys. I have twitter - there i try to publish last finance news. If someone knows some good sources with urgent news - send it to me please. My twitter is “IskanderFerguss”

Hi all

I use meetpips.com as my blog/thoughts for forex. I find it most useful. I also use it for self reflection which I don’t tend to keep in my records of trades. (I have a separate Access Database for keeping track of my trades and progress) You can find me at meetpips under the same name.

RazorX

Hello,

You can check my blog at Forex Online Guide if you want to read some articles about FOREX trading.

Sincerely,

Marco

Me too! Keep reading them for hours.

Yours Sad Bloke:17:

Sorry about my last post, I thought the replies were added onto the last page not the first, so was answering someone from 09.

Boy do I feel the fool :29:

I’ve been reading this blog for quite some time now at countingpips and its worth your time.

I have a blog of my own, but i fear that it contains compromising info that offends user agreemet. But yes, i do follow few more other FX’ers blogs, pretty useful.

The focus of this blog is to share my daily live Forex online trading trade here.
invtraks.com

Thanks for visiting.
invtraks.com

I keep my blog to as a personal journal of my trades

My blog serves as my personal trading journal. Too busy to update it weekly. However, I try to update it regularly. Please check it out at forexnetworth.blogspot.

Hi nice blog, thanks!

I gonna to start my own blog too - where is the best place to start it?

I enjoy reading everyone’s blog and are grateful for all the advice .
Please keep them coming . I am always interested in the tip’s
people have to offer .

Hello, all!

I just gonna to create my trading journal and i think it will be on babypips. I just want to try several new brokers and begin to share my experience with them. I hope this resource will be useful for me and my experience will be interesting for community. Let’s go!

Hey everyone!

I’ve just finished setting up my blog site: My Forex Diary | Journal of a Micro Forex Trader

You’re all very welcome to go take a look at it, I intend to blog once a week on what I thinks happened that week in the currencies that I trade, and I will also blog every time I enter the market. It’s my last ditch attempt at keeping a journal, hopefully other peoples scrutiny will motivate me to trade according to my plan, thus improving my trading.

My site is still a ‘comment virgin’. So if anyone’s up for it they can pop it’s cherry. Go easy tho hey.

Happy blogging everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Yes, I think its best to get idea from other blogs
Please let me know if you find any

Thanks
Aman

Here’s my blog, just started today - The Silent Sniper EA

My blog/trading journal, for what it’s worth modoforex