Do any of you have a forex blog?

Wow this thread has given access to many unknown and hidden treasure blogs :slight_smile:

yes i’ve a forex blog

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing you links. I’ve started a blog not too long ago as well

forextradingkid.com

yes, i do have a forex blog which gives technical and fundamental information on major currency pairs.

Awesome blogs guys! It’s great to see so many different strategies at work and to see that most are successful is a big plus! kKeep it up!

if interested, my blog is forex, euro, dollar @ idea

There are some great blogs related to trading options for forex, if you wish to read it,there is a link to the blog, i will put my blog links later, as i am not suppose to do that till now.

best online trading

Yes that was exactly the same with me. Maybe it is common thing among the trader here to have a blog.

trader-tan.blogspot.com =)

I have a Forex News blog fx-insights.com. There are number of latest forex market news. I hope, you will like it.

Yap but not intrested anymore…

Montahouse.blogspot.com

yes i do have a forex blog with technical analysis of major currency pairs.
forex, euro, dollar @ idea

do follow me on https://twitter.com/#!/trader_tan for updates on my blog. =)

Ive been a long time reader first time poster.

My trading blog is Forex Trading Circle

I started it because my business is going well and my trading style is almost complete and utter boredom but it works for me. I a regurgitation of everything i have learnt and there is still more to come.

My $100 to a million mission.
Wonder how long it will last :rolleyes:

Just recently started my trading blog: TraderLA.com

Lots of great info for beginners.

Well I can only post mu blog when I would able to complete my five initial post

Yep I have a thread in noobie island

Still developing. My goal is to provide each and every beginner or semi-advanced Forex trader/investor with some nice trading view points, insights, pure and simple technical analysis. Each day I keep putting more and more content about technical side of TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. Based all on trend, support, resistance, SMA analysis.

I cannot add the link but when you go to TWITTER

@fxtraderbrazil

You will find the real blog there

Warm greetings from RIO DE JANEIRO! :slight_smile:
(and Hi to TRADERLA!)

Me too :wink: this is a pretty good solution to avoid spam.