Do any of you have a forex blog?

Hi there, I post every few days about my trading on my blog: goldforexsolution.com. Maybe you find it interesting - I write about my trading way of becoming time-job free. I am still training (for few years) on demo and saving to collect about $1500 for start. The poor trader path :slight_smile:
I live in Poland where earning such money is not easy way and it needs IT bachelors and few yrs of experience. I am tired of it and want to get on my own forever. I created a long-term plan (with N. Hill book) and I work with it every day. I hope ppl here will help me to keep going :slight_smile:

Hello, this will be my diary speculator, soon another attempt at a real account :wink:

How to Make Money on Forex or not

yes now look at my blog named as
Forex Shell

Options Addict.net is an excellent site to checkout on Trading Strategy, not necessarily forex but the nuts and bolts of trading itself

Also Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is a fantastic book to checkout!

yes i have an forex blog at my … where i update foreign currency rates…
you can a look at the Internationa Business and forex news there at the site.

I have an idea , what if a great number of traders all joined together to buy or sell some pair, i think if enough traders united we can then make the signal instead of trying to find it, I’ve been having this idea for a while and i made a blog , a facebook page and a page on twitter but not many people were interesting, so what do you think?

Please check out my profile, I have one sharing my trading idea.

I have been going hard on my blog for the past 3 months. If you get some free time drop down for a read. The Harmonic Forex Trader

Thanks MPC, I believe consistent profits come from consistently staying in touch with the market. I hope to keep the good work up

your blog link doesnt work any more …says hosting suspended

Nice blog lots of cool pictures, I did not see an equity curve though. Am I missing something?

Hi guys, do feel free to visit my new blog at forex2riches.wordpress.com… It’s a relatively new blog, but I’ll be updating more stuff into it, so do check it out…

Great blogs… :smiley:

christine chart doodles <— patterns/gartleys/fib levels/thoughts/etc. i’ma check out some of the other blogs, it would be interesting.

I used to run a rather successful finance blog with over 10,000 followers. It was a challenge between a friend and myself. After I won the challenge, I deleted the blog which may have not been the best idea lol. I have just relaunched a new blog with a bit of a twist. I post twice a week. Feel free to check it out:

The Last Bear

Should this twisted idea of direction financial news gather steam I will consider posting every day. What I do is take a breaking news story of the day I post and wrap them into a fictional novel. I wanted to publish my second book through this new blog so we will see how well it goes.

Should you check it out, please give me some feedback if you do not mind.

here is the link for forex blog:

Trading Forex Currency

Hi all,

I have just created a blog regarding price action trading.

The blog is for my trading journal purpose as well as to share my price action analysis on forex market.

Please feel free to visit my blog.

Price action strategy

Many thanks.

Here is new blog of forex trading course in Bangladesh. Though it is for helping for bangladeshi people but you can get the qualitative article on your trading journey. It is updated daily also.

Just started a blog today actually…

Keeps me occupied on my breaks from trying not to get eaten alive in the markets! I can’t post links yet but you can check my twitter @newkidtrader

New Kid x