Do any of you have a forex blog?

I have been trading for about 5 years, on an off, sometimes full time, but now part-time as I have a day job. I started trading after being laid off and having about a year and a half to learn the skill and the art of forex. I lived, breathed, and slept to trade. I even had dreams about trading.

Somewhere around 2009, I decided to make a blog and now I update it when I have time. You may find it interesting because I write about a variety of topics and often post my trade setups.

Forex Tops and Bottoms

Hi!

Iā€™m IamXavi on meetpips and also I opened a new blog recently, FXavi

I would like to make a babypips link on my blog aswell :slight_smile:

I have a forex blog on blogger.com. I started trading out of curiosity about a year ago, and now that Iā€™m pretty serious about it, I started my own blog about a month ago, to record and share what Iā€™ve learned so far. It is for beginners and intermediate level traders, since Iā€™m still learning the forex market myself. Youā€™re welcome to visit my blog and check it out: conquer-forex.blogspot.com

Iā€™m not selling anything. Just want to share my blog.

Iā€™ve been maintaining a forex blog since the start of this year:

Forexiation

I usually update the blog once or twice a week. Iā€™m trying to become a mechanical / technical / algo trader.

I donā€™t have a blog as such, does a myfxbook count! let me know! :60:

I just started a new one:

Blog | Trader Transform

http://challengeforex.yolasite.com/

Just an idea iā€™m playing with :wink:

My blog is MDā€™S BLOG | Markets Insights| Financial Markets | Forex Trading | Forex Trading Analysis.

I try to be different and look at things in a different way.

I also write at a time before most of Europe and U.S (obviously) are up so I tend to get a look at things first,

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Here is a blog I have just started that gives daily technical analysis for 8 different pairs.

I also show what pairs I am trading and the direction of the trade for that day.

Blackwatch Forex Analysis

I launched recently a binary options blog. Itā€™s pretty hard to promote it since binary options blogs are written by brokers and my blog is about raising awareness about what what and how the brokers should offer binary options - so probably link exchange with the ā€œenemyā€ will be excluded - TheBinaryStandard.com

guys, this is my trading journal blog (i also occasionally post my educational video and post once in awhile when im not lazy)

MAPA Forex ā€“ Moving Average & Price Action Trading

I will check each of your site guys. Hopefully can learn something :5:

btw i try to post daily chart both here (in trading journal section) and in my blog. At times very lazy to post screenshot

I have been the forex blog 5 years, I always post 4 forex articles every day. Hope everyone whoā€™d like to share your forex trading experience with me. Welcome to my site.

I also have a forex blog at forex-chartanalysis.blogspot.com

I do frequent EUR/USD Chart Analysis and I recently posted an analysis about chart patterns where I summarized important Chart Patterns and Chart Reading methods I have learnt over years of trading experience at

Let me know what you think! Your Feedback is much appreciated!

whats a good program to record oneā€™s desktop? i want to make something like a video blog trading journal by recording myself trading on mt4 while simultaneously explaining what im doing.

Personally Iā€™ve made a transition from being a blogger to a twitterer. Blogging takes up too much time.

But I do follow some Forex blogs particularly Ask Mario Singh blog. Itā€™s not just Q&A blog but also provides daily and weekly market reports. Quite well covered I should say.

My forex blog is my journal.
It is here only. Yesā€¦
in babypips itselfā€¦
It is nothing but the Bijoyā€™s Trading Set ups

I am profesional trader and started my blog this mounth: ForexTeam - Forex Calculator

I have a new Forex message board at where all are welcome to post questions, trade ideas etc. My website was devoted to trading stocks, but last November I moved to Forex and have never looked back. I just wish I had not been scared away from Forex for so long by some totally mis-guided ā€˜horror storiesā€™ I had heard!
I also have a semi-live chat area at.Iā€™m still in the beginning stages of my journey, but Iā€™ve recently started a blog to chronicle my ideas, trades, and lessons learned. Its focus is on swing trading the major pairs. Since I donā€™t have enough posts to post the URL, you can find the URL in my profile if interested.

very useful topic, thanks for sharing all these things :slight_smile:

Agree, people prefer to tweet these days compared to blogging.