Do any of you have a forex blog?

I like Forex Blog because of you can aware lot of latest trends and news.You can earn money & knowledge a lot after subscribe RSS of blog.All are forum comments are very interesting .

I think a blog is a wonderful idea for all traders, it helps give feedback and also gives you something to play with when the markets are not moving the way you would like.

Since you directly asked for a forex blog I would like to show you mine: Easy Trading Blog
I started as a newbie about 5 years ago and now try to share my knowledge to help other newbies. The biggest problem I faced at my start was whom to trust (ā€œgurusā€ and vendors of all kind :16:) - I think I know by now pretty well which mentor, course and tool you need and what a scam is. (Iā€™ll soon publish an ebook on this topic). So feel free to have a look, I appreciate any comments! :5:
Happy trading
Thomas

Hi Jackie,
I would be happy if you could link to my Easy Trading Blog
Thank you very much and best regards,
Thomas

Not so much a blog, but I did setup a site that contains my insights into trading psychology:

FXGears - Trading Psychology

I have quite a cool blog at this website: Bloggers - Forex Fraternity Blog

Hello Traders,

I mostly blog about the S&P500, US Stocks and the EURO DOLLAR!

US Market Updates | Alan Rich Online

Happy Christmas!

iā€™ve this little blog Making Money With Currency Trading

thanks to all, your blogs are all very helpful

Iā€™d like to introduce my blog which has been going for a few months now: TheDayTrader.

In it I discuss some of the trades Iā€™m looking at as well as other market related rants. If you visit, please say Hi and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Yes try philboakes.blogspot.com

My name is Martin, 36, from Cape Town South Africa.

I first started with Forex Trading back in 2005, and Iā€™m also Binary Options Trading since 2009. Currently Iā€™m Chief Editor of a leading Online Binary Options Trading Community called BinaryOptionsthatSuck.com, BOTS.com in short.

BOTS.com is an online Community of Binary Options Traders, Newbies and Experienced Traders. Weā€™ve dozens of full reviews and article on all aspects of Binary Options trading, including Binary Options Brokers, Strategies, Tools, and Much More.

Traders are also welcomed to share and discuss Binary Options Trading on our Community Forum. We believe that only together we can create a safer and developing environment for traders out there. In addition we are working on few binary options tools that will help the community.

i have no forex blog.because iam new.iwant to more and more gather knowledge and experienceā€¦

My forex blog Forex Wise Guy - Forex Wise Guy | Forex Trading Wisdom and Best Practices i try to gather tid bits of wisdom that I have learned

I have a personal blog for elliott wave analysis of Forex Pairs, Gold, Oil, S&P Futures & Dollar Index. Wave Analysis blog
Wave Analysis Newsletter

I just compiled a list of forex cliches on my blog
What are your favorite forex trading cliches? | Forex Wise Guy

I added a piece ā€œthe forex trading golden rulesā€ to my blog

Forex trading golden rules ā€“ Part 2 | Forex Wise Guy

Hello guys,
I started a new blog recently. Iā€™m trying to post useful info. check it out

Yes I do have a Forex blog, that you can find from forexminute(dot)com. It provides latest financial news updates, forex brokers reviews, binary options, trading tips, stock marketing updates, commodities news, and more forex updates.

I have a blog post about Tips for the Part Time Trader - Tips for the part time forex trader | Forex Wise Guy