Do any of you have a forex blog?

Excellent idea, now we can know more about the experience of other people! I don´t have a blog but now I am visiting this blogs posted. :slight_smile:

Check out my blog:
PipMeHappy’s Channel | MeetPips.com

Happy trading!

Hi Folks! This is just the thread I have been looking for. Will be looking forward to reading these over the weekend. My blog is below and would greatly value any opinions :slight_smile:

TheTactfulTrader

Thanks!

One of the best Forex blog for beginners

Get tips on how to make forex strategy and learn forex trading from the experts. Start your trading career right when you read more about forex trading for beginners in AskMarioSingh of FX Primus blog.

So many guys have posted links without being warned or banned :smiley: So I think it’s ok to post a link here lol

My website is a ForexAdvantage.INFO - a forex trading blog

I regularly blog my personal thoughts on the forex market, and also write many articles on forex knowledge, forex products and services. Hope to see you there.

You are warmly welcome!
Besr regards.

forex is an international business. now a days many people involve in it and earn a lot. you can also earn from it by doing trading…you can get more info from here

1 Like

You can read EBook and use some indicators from our site:

Aryan FXSignals - Ver 1.8

and see our signals performance at :

Aryan FXS - Performance

Nice Blog

Hi i visit your site , its an awesome blog for Forex , i advise everyone to visit this Blog .

Regards
Noah McKenzie

No i dont have a Forex Type blog , but i want to make a new blog … have any idea plz info me .

Yes i have but i want to more popular it , how can i done it ??? any idea plz comment me .

Hi

I do not have a blog, but I created personal forex webpage to help other find information about forex market. All information in one place. I hope that those webpage will help traders to earn money in forex.
I am talikng about.: what-is-forex.eu

Good luck to all traders!

Hello Members
sorry no i have not , i read this blog and idea , now i want to create a forex blog , any one can tell what is most advantage of Forex Blog .

I’ve been maintaining my own trading blog for 1.5 years now. The main advantage, IMO, is being able to network with other traders who find your blog. It’s also a good way to bounce ideas and share your thoughts. I kinda treat it as if I’m reporting to my own investors. (my blog: Forexiation)

No, i do not have any forex blog of my own, and never gave a thought to create one as well. But i do look and read other traders blog now and then for gathering ideas.

Ms Royalblood,

If you do decide to create a blog, just let us know ( well me specifically :wink: )… I would like to see the other side of female traders mind and her perspective. I think you should atleast try :wink:

i have a forex Article blog and i am happy with it .

Look at this:

pipdragons (dot) com

Kevin,
Your blog is outstanding. There have a lot of information and i already bookmarked it. How did you make that? I want to make a blog to share my experience about forex. Thats why i am taking knowledge form others forum, blog, journal etc. I like babypips

No blog here, but you may get the expected trading-range of the major EUR/USD at my twitter each day around London open. Was astonished about the growing number of followers, because there’s no marketing, web-site or other mambo-jambo. But it seems, price-action based technical analysis is interesting for a lot of forex-traders.

josch

I have not my own blog but I have read many blogs and found them very useful in trading.