Do any of you have a forex blog?

Hey guys, I’m in and out of the forum scene and don’t have access to post a new thread…

I’m an engineer by day and a trader by night. I’ve been trading for 6 years. Last year I brought in 123% ROI and trade friends’ accounts (up the the allowable 15). I’m not a CTA and do not hold myself out to the public as such. However, I’m interested in becoming a CTA. Has anyone here made the leap? Is there any advice or direction you can give me? I’d greatly appreciate any advice. I’m unable to post my e-mail address for some reason. I’ll check back here often for any responses.

Thanks guys! Happy trading!
Ryan

Hey Noah. I use blogspot.com. Just register and you can have your own basic blog up and running in a few minutes. :slight_smile: I spent a couple of days playing around with the blog settings until I found a theme / design that I liked.

I am using the blog only to record my trading results. This exercise helps me disciplined about the trades. My blog is FMSMTrading

So, my blog is not only about forex, but at the moment it’s what I post about mainly. Also, twitter is a very good way to see who is trading what! Personally is use Tweetdeck to keep an eye on everyone on twitter… But you only asked for blogs, so here is mine: Seems I can’t post links yet. Just take my forum name and add .com to it :wink:

Let me know what you think!

Yes, actually I am also getting addicted of forex blogs. But this addiction is good for us .These blogs are really more informative and motivative. Now I am starting my day by reading forex blog.

Loonie and Aussie Share Downward Bond

In yesterday’s post (Tide is Turning for the Aussie), I explained how a prevailing sense of uncertainty in the markets has manifested itself in the form of a declining Australian Dollar. With today’s post, I’d like to carry that argument forward to the Canadian Dollar.

I recently started my forex blog site, if you like to check. Simply trying to educate myself, by blogging any setups that I see, and then later update with outcome.
thefxbook dot com

Hello,

I started a new blog where I explain how I trade with price action and supply and demand levels (called bounce zone in the blog). My goal is to make the explanations as simple and as clear as possible. And of course it’s free.

Link: 21pips.com

Let me know what you think! :slight_smile:
Thanks.

I not enough pro to open a forex blog but I just read vietpip dot blogspot dot com that he share his system

Sure, I have a forex blog which is bolted onto my website. It’s really a confederation of rants, the occasional trade idea in addition to suggestions of sites which offer good, free information such as Babypips.

I do sometimes put up videos of my trades and share how I trade in my chosen end of day trading style.

Feel free to visit my blog [fxcology dot blogspot dot sg]. I mainly focus in harmonics trading. Good luck trading out there guys, see you around :slight_smile: Apologies I am too new to post a link

Hi Jackie,
i have a bunch of forex blogs and articles. if intereted, please contact me on this forum.

Thanks
Mark

welcome
Thanks for the tip

pretty nice blog guys…
All forex blogger is an IB, is it right??
It’s good guys, Have you try to join affiliate of liteforex broker??
In lite affiliate programs, we can ask the manager to built one a partner site. We only need to bought a domain name. just its…
It’s great affiliate programs from broker…

Here is a link to my blog. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! Day Trading Futures - Intraday and Swing Trading Technical Analysis

I have some new forex blog that all are fine and creative on the topic of Forex brokers

I just saw this when I went to Tradecopier’s website: TradeCopier Blog

this is my personal blog

theforexlounge.blogspot.com

I want to welcome any traders to post their blog link in this post. If you want, we will put a link for your blog on our blogs.

1Hey guys, I’m new to this forum. I have something on which I post almost daily - investazor.com, Best!