Do any of you have a forex blog?

Trading alone is too time consuming, thank you all for taking the time off from your busy trading-schedule to write blogs that help others. This is a long thread but I wish to be able to check all the blogs mentioned here someday.

I analyze stocks, forex and crypto on TradingView every day:

tradingview. dot com /u/predator75/

In my opinion, blogs should have very experienced and successful traders. Beginners will be able to watch how they work and build their work on this basis.

Cool question! I love that you enjoy reading up on Forex, itā€™s been my passion for more than a decade and career for 5 years now! :smiley:

I just recently decided to come out of my trading cave where I secluded myself and got lost in all things trading related, but it gets lonely. So now Iā€™m looking to meet new trader friends and are willing to share what I can to help others become professional too.

As part of this whole exercise, creating a blog was #1 on the list - which I did! I think you can find it in my profile? Let me know if I can paste it here, itā€™s been maaany years since Iā€™ve been on Babypips, canā€™t remember all the house rules haha.

Actually, follow-up question, I already have followers from another site but if you guys enjoy reading blogs let me know and Iā€™ll write something for you? Maybe how I approach the markets, how frequently I trade, why I do what I do etc? Open for suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know for a fact now there are a lot of Forex blogs and which is really awesome because people especially newbies can learn a lot of things from that. I personally like many Forex media company like Forex live, DailyFX, TopAsiaFX etc.

I have a youtube channel that I post some analysis from time to timeā€¦

In my opinion, for this you need to have a lot of experience in trading, and I do not have it yet.

I donā€™t see the point of blogging if there is not enough experience and knowledge, but for some this doesnā€™t really bother

This doesnā€™t get said enough I feel. Trading is a time burn in-and-of-itself; and I think those that go above and beyond to help others is great.

I try to challenge myself and help where/when I can. Aside from maybe gaining notoriety one day (just being honest)- interacting with folks newer to trading, or someone struggling along the way, helps to reinforce the basics/core concepts in my own mind. Discussions can bring up lessons learned that may have been buried under countless others- and I bet Iā€™ve even avoided losing money by reminding myself to not be greedy during times of over-confidence (for example).

Exactly man, It needs a lot of expertise in order to create a Forex blog.

what about twitter acc
https://twitter.com/asegpi

I have one.

www.from1tomillion.com/blog

I have a blog - you can get to it via my profile. It talks about trading psychology, gives you systems I personally use and general advice for beginners.

I do not post trades for the simple reason I donā€™t get round to writing it that often.

Also from a bloggers perspective itā€™s better to write content that doesnā€™t go out of date rather than stuff that no one will read in a month.

However all the strategies I have ever used are there free and explained simply (I hope)

I will be adding more.

Finally while some on this topic have said trading is an all encompassing domain I actually think the time away from trading (including my blog writing) is essential.

We can all get too wrapped up in our charts we cannot see the woods for the trees.

It took me many years to realise that.

I

1 Like

@From1toMillion

As a fellow blogger I appreciate what your doing there. Itā€™s pretty cool. Will make it some of my regular reading - keep it up.

1 Like

I had thought about coming up with a forex blog but then I realised that it woul not be right. Only the experienced traders should have forex blogs. I was no expert so I could not. I did not want to make mistakes and the those following my blog to also make the same mistake because they believe in what I say.

I have been thinking about starting one because there are quite a number of things that I would liek newbies to know. Some peole get into forex without knowing what it is all about. That s what I want them to know and it has to be completely honest. If people know the truth they would not be making such big mistakes.

1 Like

Thereā€™s almost no point in posting or asking real questions in these forums. Iā€™ve been flagged twice. One for saying I post analysis on insta( I dont market or sell a thing). And one for asking if someone trades or just does market analysis.

i would be interested to follow someā€¦

maybe it had a brand included? if so thats what happened to me beforeā€¦