Do any of you have a forex blog?

Sounds good !!

Iā€™ve just started a forex blog. Itā€™s called [U]ā€˜AJā€™s Big Juicy (and Exciting) Forex Blog[/U]ā€™. PM me for the link (or look at my profile homepage)! :cool:

Thanks

Vitali

i have a forex blog ā€¦ its interesting about forex books ,you can download a book from any download server you wish ..we have more than six dowload servers its:forex-trading-forex-books.blogspot.com

I have a forex blog but itā€™s private and itā€™s kept more like a journal, itā€™s great to log my thoughts when I enter a trade and then look back later on as well as track weekly pip gains/losses.

My forex blog is mackuscurrencytrading.blogspot.com. I update it regularly with trades, data and events relevant to my trading plan, and random stuff on economics and finance. Feel free to check it out.

Iā€™d love feedback. Just started blogging last week. Babypips is linked!

hi all,
just wondering if any of you have ever gone over your initial deposit on your forex accounts.???

I wonā€™t brag about my blog, so you gotta check it out on your own :slight_smile:

Forex.FirePips.com

It seems that now blogs are the new resource to look at when studying forex.
Some of them (as the foresguru blog) are updated every day and the administrator always gives very good insightsļæ½
Some of them are spammers but when you find a good administrators with good reviews stick to it because those opinions are worth ****ing out.

My new blog/journal that Iā€™ve just created, Iā€™ll be adding my trading strategies, news and commentary.

In addition Iā€™ll be running a live trade log with running P/L (warts and all) on the site. :slight_smile:

PipShift

I hope you like it - updated daily.

Yes I do, itā€™s forextradingadvicecenter.com But since I donā€™t have much time working on it, most of it are articles.

Here is my mineā€¦created not long ago

marksfxtradingblog.blogspot.com

MY BLOG winningatforex.blogspot.com

hi! I know a blog that about not only forex but all about day trading. b/c i donā€™t have the right to post link here. ( I donā€™t want my account will be ban) so, in the case you prefer to my blog, please go to blog.secretsoftrader . com

I recently started a trading blog and put up some detailed analysis. Feel free to have a look: market-trading-ideas.blogspot.com

Hello jackie,

I would like to share some information and market analysis from my blog.

You can check my blog here firefx84.blogspot.com

Aside from the (great, educational and humorous) blogs here in babypips, what other forex blogs should I read or follow? any recommendation? I think I found a list of top 10 fx blogs before, but now i cannot find it. It is interesting to know what other traders think, do and whatever.

Hoping to get good replies and not just website/blogs trying to sell something. LOL :smiley:

I donā€™t have a blog however, I do have a live account that I trade and post. I keep it fairly simple with issues and a download to the actual trading account summary. It was started as a joke however, it keeps my days interesting when its time to post.

MY BLOG IS winning at forex, I POST ALL TRADES THAT I TAKE THERE, ALONG WITH MY PROFIT PERCENT

I have a blog too, but Iā€™m not sure if I can post it because itā€™s not at this site- Iā€™m new to this whole forum thing but Iā€™ve heard you have to really watch what you post.
Anyways, my blog is 4xsuccess.com/blog