Do any of you have a forex blog?

I started a blog a couple of weeks ago to journal my progess in a live account.

You’re welcome to check it out … forexcandletrading.com
Feedback is always appreciated.

The only feedback I can see for you is that a 50% ‘drawdown’ is just not the result of a sustainable strategy, and therefore you need to seriously adjust it.

That was a silly trade due to nerves about going live again considering the last time I was trading live … this last week I was back on track mentally and the returns showed it.

I should also note that after that particular trade, yes, some of my strategies were seriously adjusted to compensate for the low account capital.

Thanks for your comment

Here is my account of a gargantuan task of staging some kind of comeback against 97% drawdown. I started yesterday and will be updating often.

I welcome any comments or suggestions

All you can do right now is to take a couple of days off, and take the couple of money you have left and buy yourself a few drinks. And when you are ready to go back to trading use this simple money management approach:

This is a simple money management strategy and the percentages could be different for other people. It simply goes: when I lose X (2%) I stop trading for a week, when I lose Y (6%) I stop trading for a month, when I lose Z (12%) I stop trading until I can create a strategy that can make me a high % returns vs. the risk in my case is in the 80s-90s percentage. These are just basics if you want me to fill you in with the details let me know.

Sorry! Do not see the forum rules.
I am very pleased to join this forum
My exchange blog:naturalforex.com

Well I’m a newbie to fx trading so I’m gonna blog about how I’m gonna turn $50 into $1050 in 30 days I’m making new tactics on a daily basis.

I also post my daily trading profit/loss reports :smiley:

Here is the blog : gurillamoney.com

yep, i have :slight_smile:
ForexElliottAnalysis.com
any feedbacks, please? :wink:

I have not :slight_smile:

I started a blog at the beginning of the year, mainly revolving around using candlestick patterns in forex trading. Its quite cathartic having one, and I find it helps me analyse my trades better as I try to do a weekly run-down of the trades I’ve taken during the week and why I’ve taken them. You can check it out candlesticktrading.org

This is a post moved from another thread.

I have a developing forex blog. right now it is in its infancy but tell me what you think. instantfxprofits.net/review

Thanks
Tim

You’re Obvously running a dodgy con!

I just updated mine with the ‘system’:

ddfxtrading.com/my-system/

what do you mean ‘dodgy con’ i am just getting this thing going. for now it is just going over muy friend Kishore M.'supcoming forex training course. i will be expanding it to hold more solid content and information over the upcoming weeks. i am not out to con anyone. i just looking to get some feedback on the blog. and for that i do thank you :slight_smile:

I’ve been keep a blog for a while *Purple Patch Forex

I post my sessions daily.

On exto-capital.blogspot.com, you will find additional information about Forex, that complete extocapital.com/en/index.php website

Do not have my own blog though but I use to visit few.

keep posting on your experiences.

Hi I juts strated a blog as a way of keeping a journal as I learn how to trade using Ichimoku.

forexichimoku.blogspot.com

Check it out, not much on it yet, but I will try and update at least 2-3 times per week

Ash :slight_smile: