Do you exercise?

Yeah @jorgemontero is right, that is the best exercise. Except it sucks having to change clothes and being exposed to chlorine so much.

Well, Iā€™m motivated now :smile:
Gonna try doing exercises at home

1 Like

Agree with you
But itā€™s important to know how to do exercises right because thereā€™s a chance to injure some part of the body

i do yoga every morning for 1 hour.

2 Likes

Yep, too much chlorine.

Have you tried yoga? Good for the body and also for the mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do it! Just start with the minimum you can do. Eventually youā€™ll get bored and want to do more. Thatā€™s what happened to me. :blush:

1 Like

I love yoga. After a few poses it feels like I just had a massage. :blush:

3 Likes

Yoga is really like magic it can make you feel refreshing throughout the day

2 Likes

Thanks for your support! I started exercising more several days ago :yum:

1 Like

Agree with you! It also helps organize your thoughts

I agree with you)

Itā€™s much better to swim in the ocean or in the sea:)

I want to try. But I have never done it.

Wow good for you. Update us about your progress. What have you been doing lately? :blush:

1 Like

Yeah. I feel like Iā€™ve been reset after a yoga session. I badly need to do a yoga class. Hopefully I get to do one this week. :blush:

For how long have you been doing yoga?

I started with stretching and squats, and I hope to start jogging as well when the weather is good

1 Like

I walk away from my computer and take my dog for a long walk. Itā€™s good for both of us. Starting at a computer all day, in my opinion, means I am trading too small a time frame. I trade the 4hr charts exclusively. Lots of time to do other things.

I used to do this, but since my dog passed away I havenā€™t had the reason to. I miss it.

1 Like

I love exercising actually especially when I wake up in the morning. Before I used to never have an appetite in the morning not until working out. Now Iā€™m hungry and have finally been able to gain the 15 pounds I wanted while still being in good physical form. A nice 40 - 1 hour workout daily for me with one day of rest in the week keeps me in tip top pristine condition.