Do you exercise?

Agree with you! It also helps organize your thoughts

I agree with you)

Itā€™s much better to swim in the ocean or in the sea:)

I want to try. But I have never done it.

Wow good for you. Update us about your progress. What have you been doing lately? :blush:

1 Like

Yeah. I feel like Iā€™ve been reset after a yoga session. I badly need to do a yoga class. Hopefully I get to do one this week. :blush:

For how long have you been doing yoga?

I started with stretching and squats, and I hope to start jogging as well when the weather is good

1 Like

I walk away from my computer and take my dog for a long walk. Itā€™s good for both of us. Starting at a computer all day, in my opinion, means I am trading too small a time frame. I trade the 4hr charts exclusively. Lots of time to do other things.

I used to do this, but since my dog passed away I havenā€™t had the reason to. I miss it.

1 Like

I love exercising actually especially when I wake up in the morning. Before I used to never have an appetite in the morning not until working out. Now Iā€™m hungry and have finally been able to gain the 15 pounds I wanted while still being in good physical form. A nice 40 - 1 hour workout daily for me with one day of rest in the week keeps me in tip top pristine condition.

Thatā€™s a good way to relax!

Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

I feel you. Thereā€™s always something missing when we go for a walk or jog now. :frowning:

Thanks! :blush:

Have you considered getting another dog?

Not at all but Iā€™ve been thinking of starting.

We did. Actually, we got 2 dogs after that.

Do you have one now?
After mine passed away I havenā€™t had the heart to get another. We did get a cat though. Sheā€™s keeping us busy, haha. :smiley:

1 Like

Its easy mate you can check out some videos on youtube about the same you will get to know

Yes, i like to exercise a lot. I donā€™t follow a single training regiment as i try to mix things up. I love going to the gym and lifting weights. I also like to do a lot of swimming. The best thing about swimming is that it helps in growing almost all of the muscle types.