Do you exercise?

Thanks! I started with walking 30mins a day. Then I wanted to do more stuff each day. There are days when I feel lazy. On those days I go back to at least walking for 30mins. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Wow good for you! Not only with trading but I feel like I have more energy to do a lot of things when I exercise and eat healthy. :blush:

1 Like

But what if it is raining or snowing?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Usually I go to the swimming pool and to the gym.
And I try to walk as much as possible.

Also I try to eat healthy.

Swimming is one the best exercises on earth, is so good for the body with such a low impact.

For me, exercise is one of the major things to do in order to get rid of stress. Especially after trading. During weekend I like spending time in the nature, but during week, I use free time to run or to swim

I go to the gym or do some exercises at home. :blush:

1 Like

Everything is free in the internet haha we can workout from youtube routines :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. Everything is on youtube. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah @jorgemontero is right, that is the best exercise. Except it sucks having to change clothes and being exposed to chlorine so much.

Well, I’m motivated now :smile:
Gonna try doing exercises at home

1 Like

Agree with you
But it’s important to know how to do exercises right because there’s a chance to injure some part of the body

i do yoga every morning for 1 hour.

2 Likes

Yep, too much chlorine.

Have you tried yoga? Good for the body and also for the mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do it! Just start with the minimum you can do. Eventually you’ll get bored and want to do more. That’s what happened to me. :blush:

1 Like

I love yoga. After a few poses it feels like I just had a massage. :blush:

3 Likes

Yoga is really like magic it can make you feel refreshing throughout the day

2 Likes

Thanks for your support! I started exercising more several days ago :yum:

1 Like