Do you guys go on other social media sites for trading conversations?

Aside from here, I also check Reddit and Twitter sometimes if I’m trying to see what the overall sentiment is (could be a total waste of time but I enjoy reading what other people have to say). I haven’t checked Facebook though.

How about you? Aside from this forum do you go on other platforms (maybe other forums too) to discuss or read trading-related topics? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just this forum is plenty.

5 Likes

I am on other forums but I like BP the most.

4 Likes

no, i think i go there to avoid them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Tradingview, maybe!

2 Likes

Lol. Makes sense.

What are other forums out there? I’ve tried FF but the interface feels very dated.

1 Like

Tradingview has a community feature? :open_mouth:

1 Like

No. I’ve tried Reddit, even joined a couple of trading/investing groups, and also Forex Factory, but it’s all the same. More of a distraction than anything else for me. Reddit is pretty good for long-term investing advice as long as you know who to listen to, but not for Forex, BP is by far the best forum for that IMO.

3 Likes

The public chats are a single stream of thought. No beginning, no end. It doesn’t work organizationally.

Reddit has some interesting discussions, but then the participants disappear into the shadows.

2 Likes

Reddit is awesome

1 Like

That and also I feel like it’s pretty chaotic. Idk maybe I’m just used to this one.

Ah def not for me. Thanks!

Oh for sure. I can spend hours upon hours there but on other topics not necessarily trading and I find myself scared to reply, if that makes sense.

4 Likes

I am on FF, FPA, MQL5 and forex forum.

3 Likes

Yes, I also visit Facebook groups and reddit profile to keep me posted about market condition.

1 Like

Besides forum, I also follow facebook groups to see what other traders are doing

1 Like

Actually, I don’t browse social media for conversation but to see what other traders are doing and always try to find a better strategy of trading.

Yes, I also visit forums only because there are lots of questions so I can easily quench my thirst.

1 Like

Besides forums, I use different social media groups like facebook group, Reddit and twitter.

1 Like

For the sake of trading, I stay active on forums, twitter, facebook groups and reddit.

2 Likes

Joining FB groups sounds like a good idea. What are the more popular ones one can join?

1 Like

I’m also checking Reddit and Twitter.

1 Like