Do you have any forex superstitions?

You’re right. Never tell anyone your trading is going really well… You know what will happen next if you do…

Meantime I have been trying to use my mouse to drag the price of AUD/USD higher up the screen. No matter how hard I press my finger on the button, this isn’t working.

4 Likes

Interesting to read these superstitions but tbh i don’t really believe in such things. :grinning:

Is this red? :smiley: Haha. I think I’ve seen this also! And with the negative meaning of the color red in trading and in finance in general, it’s not super surprising. :smiley: Hahah.

And gives you more time to enjoy the holidays too! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. So good superstition I think. :sweat_smile:

Awww. :blush: That’s cute. :smiley: Haha. So you’re like his lucky charm, I guess? Has he shown you any trades that would prove his superstition? :smiley:

This is true. :sweat_smile: HAHA. Sometimes, when I feel like I’m also too happy and I’m winning, something bad happens and I just end up making more mistakes. :sweat_smile:

Tbh, I also didn’t think it would be this entertaining to read about traders’ superstitions. :joy: And it’s fine! Haha. I guess it’s not for everyone. :smiley:

Usually I don’t open any new trade position without proper technical & fundamental analysis! That’s my Superstitions!

Absolutely, it’s not for everyone as long as these superstitions are just basic and doesn’t make you completely mad then it’s fine. :joy: :crazy_face:

I don’t believe in Forex superstitions actually. I take it as a simple business and always try to trade Forex with low trading risk that keeps me apart from losses. I hate taking worries too much because it creates pressure on me. And so far I am too much happy with Forex trading.

1 Like

In life general, there are few thanks to my parent. But no there is no superstition when it comes to forex

1 Like

I have a new superstition -
Never turn your back towards Russia.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
True man, never only 1 nation can!

Could not agree more!

Ha ha ha, that’s the funniest one! By the way, where is your own picture bro?

There should not be any Forex superstition because it works as a major hurdle for any Forex trader. Forex is all about the game of knowledge. Traders carry more profit depending on the knowledge he has. So, a trader should come out his all boredom and invest much more time in trading Forex and learning about it.

1 Like

Hahaha! :sweat_smile: That sounds like something we should all do! :sweat_smile:

Yeah! :smiley: Haha. It’s pretty fun actually. Some of the superstitions shared here have been hilarious. :joy: We all need a few giggles, especially at times like this!

It’s great to know that everything’s going well for you so far! :blush: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

That’s an interesting one. :wink: Hahaha. I guess we learn everyday!